The Curious Case of Debbie Harry

1/10/2009 6:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

At 63, rock icon Debbie Harry appears to have discovered the fountain of youth.

Debbie Harry

Or, at the very least, a really good, er, eye cream.

paulkersey

i dont think this is cosmetic surgery. i think its make-up, hair and lighting. if you notice, the last picture she is preforming. the first 2 seem like candid shots from amateur photographers.

midi

lighting or no lighting, she's definitely had some nips and tucks. besides, even in the first pic, for a 60 year old woman, she looks way better than my grandma did at 60.

Jeff Dranetz

Wieghtloss goes a long way. Blondi made an album a few years back after decades of retirement. I'm afraid Debbie Harry at the time looked downright frumpy. like the Mom on "7th Heaven" towards the end of the series. I think she then re-examined her appearance and made a serious effort. And it's paid off. I don't care how she did it, she looks great. 60 can be the new 40! Not only does she look younger, but keeping in shape is going allow her to be active and vital for alot longer.

Off The Rack

wow, I dont care how she did it...I want what she had!

Kay

She slimmed down and got rid of a few wrinkles. She's beautiful. Thank goodness she didn't go for the balloon lips, miniature nose, and slanted eyes you see on so many older celebrities.

FLAKEY WHITE STUFF

Debbie - I saw you at the Chestnut Cabaret, Philadelphia PA in May of 94'...awesome show!...I met you for a moment afterwards and kissed your hand...your still super sexy!

Noelle Lyra

Go Debbie GO! Hope I grow up just like 'er! :)

Lovejac23

Rock on, Debby! You look fantastic!!!

Kathy

Are you SURE that 2009 pic isn't an OLD one?

Even with weight loss and makeup...I mean come on

Well if she has had surgery, it WAS an amazing doc

IF the pic is real and current, then good for her...she looks amazing!

AND she can still SING which is all I care about anyway lol

Carolyn A-B

One way or another, you gotta love her.

TMZ, fade away and radiate.

Kay

What is up with TMZ slamming all these women who are aging? Whatsa matter Harv Not aging gracefully and have to be bitter with the women who do? Debbie Harry looks fabulous.. Always loved her.. Definately can't say the same for ole Harvey Levin

LongJohn69

Body double from 20 years ago.

Tim

She went on a diet, got her teeth whitened and possibly had some plastic surgery. At least she doesn't look like Cher.

Melissa

She gave away her youth taking care of her dying friend. However she got it back, she looks great and I hope she is enjoying life.

Good Boy

So, she slimmed down and put on some make up? Wow. Give her a break.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments