Kurt Russell -- It Happens

1/11/2009 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Walter J. Murdock

He's flippin' 58 years old! How many of your photogs have flat bellies!?!

Veran

That is all.

Shannon

Ridiculous !
At least he's active at the beach, etc...
Everyone ages.
He's an average human like the rest of us.
Not a god like some people think celebrities are now.
Leave him alone. This isn't even relevant.

1926 days ago

I loved him in those old disney movies

Annie

Golde Hawn looks way worse than Kurt does! I saw a photo of her with no make-up and couldn't believe my eyes. People age, sad but true; and Botox and the surgeon's knife have made it easy to forget that. He still has a gorgeous head of hair, though, and the most beautiful blue eyes around. I think, overall, he's definitely not repulsive. Plus he seems like a very decent person. You never read bad things about him.

Leslie

Always had a crush on him.....bad pic, but he is stil HOT!!!!!

Overboard

I always just heart ♥ Kurt Russell- just yummy!! Very good-looking man!!
Kurt and Goldie my fav Hollywood couple!!
Too bad--some of us get that middle-age spread and gain a lil' weight! LOL!! It happens- !
Would love him no mater what size--(just like Elvis!)

oops

let's see, where do i begin?

dr jan adams

Overboard

I remember Kurt and Sylvester Stallone in Tango and Cash!! Wow! Well worth watching ladies! Bare butts and all!
He's a very sexy man! What is he-around 58? Great guy-never a trouble maker!
He played the best Elvis-in that movie- better then anyone else-JMO!

Tammy

When all you young pups are his age, you'll see how it is. It's easy being thin when you're young; it's a bitch when you get older.

99centz

like kurt...like elvis...the later year'z

trigirl

Captain Ron is, and will always be, awesome.

That is all.

hh

he was such a creepy creeperton in Death Proof! Such a great performance though...I have to say I was creeped out in a somewhat turned on way, but was very satisfied when his character got what was coming to him....so creepy...yet so cool

and yes, you will age as well, it's happening RIGHT NOW...did you know that from the moment we are born, our bodies begin to age, and essentially, begin the long process of decaying? so STFU about other peoples' appearances, people only talk trash about celebrities to try to make themselves feel better about their own pathetic, empty lives.

y'all talking so much trash on tmz everyday should go out and read A New Earth. Forget Oprah's endorsement, that's a joke. But it's a great book and I think humanity could benefit a little if more people read it...

dee

He's great! I'm the same age and have gone to pot a little too. When my daughter was a teenager, she had his movie posters all over her bedroom walls (Backdraft, Tombstone, etc.) I'd tell her that he was old enough to be her father and she told me he was still the best looking guy alive.

oops

loved him in lassie come home

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments