Kurt Russell -- It Happens

1/11/2009 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harriet

Age is a b---h.

Robert522

Old age happens to all of us! I used to be hot too! :)

shawco

Sad to say that once you are in your 50's your body changes....this will happen to all of us. In order to have body beautiful it requires you to exercise daily and of course be on a diet. LOL! Aging is a bitch! Kurt is still a great looking guy!

midi

see, men are allowed to let gravity and age have their way - women, not so much. we live in a sexist society.

dawn

l met him a few years ago when his son wyatt played hockey here and he was such a nice guy. very down to earth . friendly to everybody. he is a good actor and a good dad. l dont care if he puts on 200 pounds . leave him alone . l dont care when its the vain stupid stars ...but not kurt

Overboard

Goldie is one darn lucky woman to have Kurt in her life all these years!
Just love them both!

ali

Agree Goldie is so fortunate to have this man... I loved him in The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes, The Travells of Jamie Mc..,
Escape from New York, Vanilla Sky, the list goes on and on. He is so cute. He can shape it up if he wants 2. He might be doing a film that require the muffin magic. I would take some of that muffin. Oh and he was great in that Quentin Tar movie with Rose McGowan.He scared me a little bit when he did that one but hey he a great actor...overlooked by the academy.
Goldie , you are one lucky gal!!!!

Peanutsenvy

I have always admired Kurt Russell's acting ability, however, I am disappointed to learn that he is a Scientologist.

Poopy

What a disgusting old bloated pregnant blowpig. How many bastard children did he and Goldwee have? I didn't know he was a sciencraptologist either. What a stupid loser freak.

leave it natural

I hate those stupid long bathing "shorts". They are ugly and ridiculous.

Mariah

He's a Scientologist? Since when?

Skank

He's hot.... so what he's older and bigger! Still one of the FEW I can call a real man in Hollywood! Take it like you own it GOLDIE! Love you too, girl!

Poopy

I think he has some thetans inhabiting his huge stretched-out belly.

Maybe he'll crap them out and be all better.

maryann

Since I was about 10 yrs. old I have loved Kurt Russell! We're both in our 50's now and I still think he's hot! That physique is and always was, beautiful!!!! Love ya, Kurt!!!!!

oops

loved him in brokeback mountain

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments