Megan Fox: I'm an Insecure Transvestite!

1/12/2009 7:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Megan Fox thinks she looks like Alan Alda -- a transvestite version of frickin' Alan Alda.

Click to view!
The chick who's been called the sexiest woman on the planet by ... just about everyone, bashed the hell out of herself on the red carpet before the "Globes" yesterday -- and amidst the self-inflicted ego crushing, a straight-faced Megan blamed the whole thing on being "painfully insecure."

While the statement probably explains the whole Brian Austin Green relationship, the fact that she also bragged about her ridiculously thin wasteline and a body built by an impressive workout regimen probably means the self-deprecation thing is just a load of crap. Right?

josh

one of the hottest in the world!

2037 days ago

KELLYP

Please, spare us the BS. How painful to watch someone search for so much back patting.

Courtster

this could be the worst interview I have ever watched

Sono

like...omg,...i'm so ugly

lol

Movie Ticket Buyer

Megan most likely was raised to be "huble" about her striking good looks. It's a shame that sometimes naturally beautiful people are made to think of their beauty as a disadvantage. Megan is going far in the business, as she is the most gorgeous thing in Hollywood today, and as young as she is, will bloom and come into her own with time. I for one don't feel threatened in any way by her, but as an attractive woman myself, can say Good For You Megan...stand proud!

Callie

Homegirl is far from insecure. I get quite the psycho vibe from her. That was a very awkward interview on E! "I do have a 22 inch waistline."

sheez

Oh come on all I said was "wasteline" TMZ wasteline.....why am I "waist - ing" my time, you guys are idiots! lol

Resiak

Well, you know some people can be fans of themselves from the neck down but still think their face is a wreck...But maybe not her.

Yeah Right

If she were raised humble than a simple, appreciative "Thank You" would have sufficed. The fact that she threw out her 22" inch waist-line PROVES that not only is she NOT painfully insecure but that in-fact she wants more attention. A painfully insecure person would not throw their physique into a conversation, as they would see nothing special about their bodies! Very immature, unprofessional, and attention seeking... Sorry! I appreciate people that handle their beauty with grace...

!!

Well... what do you Expect?!
Her head is sooooo, GASSED up by her adhoring fans who, drool over her looks / body, and vote her as MEGA-HOTTIE of all Women walking.

oops

OMG...if she di'int know she was HOTTTT !!! yeah right !!!

sushi

Her attempt at being funny was so painful. It was clear she had rehearsed what she would say but the delivery was terrible. If I were Brian Austin Green I'd want to punch her in her mouth.

PLK

I think Megan Fox is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Unfortunately, while she got blessed in the looks department, she got shortchanged in the brains department. Why must she talk? Why? Why?

Mrs. Canna

Megan Fox was pretty before her surgeries, she looks even better now! Nose job, small breast implants, lip injections (see awfulplasticsurgery.com for the evidence), she colors her hair dark, which is way better than her natural color (reddish blonde.) She started out pretty and now she's gorgeous. Nothing wrong with a little fixin' up to make things perfect! Hell no Megan Fox is not insecure, she knows she is beautiful!

Melissa

I think she looks like a transvestite too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments