Aniston's Pooch Saved By the Pap

1/19/2009 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston's pup Norman got loose this weekend in Malibu -- but this story has an ending a little happier than "Marley & Me."

Aniston's dog: Click to watch
According to paps on the scene, Jen's Corgi-Terrier escaped from her home and almost got hit by a car. The paparazzi ended up rescuing the dog and taking it back to her house -- we're not sure if Aniston was home when it all went down.

stardog

Good job paparazzi... rescuing dogs will surely get you some points; speaking of rescue dogs... check out this website with the real thing... www.life-bites.com

Jen too, you might like this for Norman, who will surely stay where the Lifebites are!!!

1990 days ago

carriss

Well I guess the paps ARE good for something. I'm just glad the dog was safe, cause we know if he wasn't PETA would have had a field day with her.

Lyn

Norman is a lucky dog. I'm sure Jennifer would have been devistated if anything happened to him. It appears that she absolutely adores her pet companions. Good news for a change! Thanks TMZ!

99centz

every dogg haz iz day..........

HARDY-HAR-HAR

What a great story! Good job pap guy!

Thank goodness the pap recognized the dog (as ridiculous as that is really).... because Norman is a cool dude, and I"m sure his mom loves him tons.

Seriously

How did the dog get OUT if she's not home? Take better care of your dog Jen.
Hey Jen, why don't you let Mayer out on the street and keep your dog in the house?
After all, he's more faithful, and has unconditionaly love.

Dez

She's not even home guys. I bet the dog's caretaker is going to get a talking to though.

That dog is so damn cute.

CelebNewsWire

Norman Aniston is the coolest celebrity dog ever.

Trayphin

OMG - Jen would have been SO VERY heart broken if anything happened to Norman. Guess it was a good thing that the pap knew the dog. Bet Jen gives him an exclusive interview next time. Way to go and so happy to hear. Bet "if" Jen wasn't home - the person watching him gets a few harsh words from her. Great story TMZ.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

What a cute dog. I don't recognize the name of that dog (the corgi part). Is that a mutt or what? It doesn't look like it...I don't know if Corgi Terrier means a mix or if that's a kind of terrier.

blahhh

This is why Jen could never be a mother. Jen, do you know where your doggies are?

carolyn

That was a nice thing the pap did. Bet someone will get fired for this, becasue the only person, place or thing Jennifer loves more than her self is her dogs. Good man to take it back. She is a "women in destress all the time" , crying to her friends so they will attack the press and ex on her behalf. She is smart, so whomever let that dog out, I am sorry for you.

scarlett

Hey Aniston,
Take better care of your dogs!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I hope they do get fired. Anyone who wouldn't fire them is a douche. They don't care enough for their dogs if they wouldn't fire them. I would fire someone taking care of my dogs and if they let mine out of the fence or out of the house I would get rid of them pronto.

canesgator

We have a Corgi/Terrier mix too. Google Corgi. They're the Queen of England's dogs. Norman is our favorite hollywood dog because of our dog so we are glad he's OK!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments