Milano Makes Legal Move Against Obsessed Fan

1/20/2009 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alyssa Milano has dropped her L.A. case against an obsessed fan who she claims has put her life in extreme danger. But not to worry -- she's fully protected.

We've learned less than an hour ago, the court was notified Milano was dropping the permanent injunction case against Jeff Turner. Milano claimed Turner "has repeatedly shown up to my place of residence ... hiking miles through the hills to reach my property," adding, "I fear for my personal safety, and that of my family and friends."

But here's the deal. Milano's primary residence is in neighboring Ventura County and last month (December 23) a judge in Ventura County issued a permanent injunction against Turner, prohibiting him from having any contact with Milano or her peeps for three years. The injunction can be enforced anywhere in the state, so the L.A. case became irrelevant.

We're told Turner was a no show for last month's hearing and he has not attempted to contact Milano since.

stripper pole gal

Pepperspray Rings are great for all types of women - entertainer or not. Some men don't understand the word "NO" and some men stalk. They can kill and the nice guy can become a monster in seconds - ask Rihanna

friend

Thanks for the update Harvey. I was concerned.

The Dude

So the guy just wants some Milano Cookies...hahahhahaha

jrad247

Who wouldn't want to stalk Alyssa Milano ? I'd like to wear her ass as a hat !

I'm not saying what the creepy dude did was right
but
I understand....

MZLB

booooooo who cares really noone wants 2 stalk u

MAX IN PAINS

Jeff Turner. ....Turner "has repeatedly shown up to my place of residence ... hiking miles through the hills to reach my property," That's freaky yo. Maybe, I should get hired & trap that little rat with Snappy Rat Traps lol

Foot Fetish

Hi Alyssa,im a big fan of yours from Kuwait,i really love your sweet smile and i love your sexy toes and feet,they are perfect....please take care of yourself and i am here for 24/7.

DudleyBDawson

Commando was a very fine performance I must say!

Hawkeye

Who's the boss now, you crazy stalker bastard!

SJ

Hey she made a flick with the governater. Get him to go Commando on the stalkers ass.

anthony

that is a horrible thing to be dealing with...... my only suggestion is getting a harrisonk9.com just to have that extra protection.

*****Guy******

I had no idea she was still around. Well, thanks for letting us know.

ubetcha

He can probably make a small fortune selling hiking maps to her house. And not even breack the P.R.O.

MJ ROCKS

"10. I had no idea she was still around. Well, thanks for letting us know.

Posted at 8:28PM on Jan 20th 2009 by ...diabolical..molecular jeckler."

^^^ What a totally stupid comment. Have you been living under a rock? And even if...IF, she had stayed out of the business, what? Did you think she evaporated? Get a clue. Get a TV.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Look, This b**** dropped OUR kid off at my door and left it with no cash, no mom, and no diapers! That's WHY I was stalking her! Really, TMZ, get your facts straight!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments