K-Fed's New Gal Plays Mommy for Brit's Kids

1/21/2009 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's not gonna like this.

K-Fed and his new girlfriend, Victoria Prince, took Sean Preston and Jayden James out for lunch at a Japanese restaurant in Fresno this weekend -- where Prince played the role of interim mom.

We gotta give it to her, Victoria looks like she's pretty good with them.

jess

Why is he allowed to live off of her money?....HE NEEDS TO GET A JOB!!!
This is the first time we've seen kevin with the kids, instead of a nanny or bodyguard. Says alot about him, Clearly this is a photo op.
She's just stupid. How can any self -respecting woman allow her self to get involved with a "man" who lives off his ex-wife. He's gonna get her pregnant than leave her to find something better. He's already done it TWICE. A zebra doesn't change its spots. Does anyone know if she even has a job?....or is she living off of the ex-wife's money too.

BTW...If he's such a great FATHER, Where are his other children?....He has four, I'm only seeing two....the money ones. Thats a shame. He's pathetic. I bet he can't handle them all at the same time.

Tony B

♥ ♥ ♥ THIS IS VERY CRUEL AND HURTFUL TO BRITNEY. SHOW SOME CLASS TMZ. ♥ ♥ ♥

jess

* I meant to say
"A zebra doesn't change its strips."

malvolio

...someone get that sucky out of jayden's mouth. has there been one photo recently w/out it? if they're not concerned w/ his teeth, they should be w/ his constant need to be soothed...and fed-ex should get a job and start spending time w/ his "other" children, you know, the ones who don't get photographed constantly...

Zoya

What a performance... Its easy to pretend to enjoy a mans children when u want to be on the gravy train hes riding..... Just wait if there is any Karma he will end up having to pay her off to keep from going public with his physco behaivor.....Oh by the way since he is on such great terms with his other babys mamma where are his other kids? You never see them with Kevin unless Shar is around him...That in itself is very very telling

badjuju813

Uh, Jess it is stripes not strips. I haveb't seen that many zebras pole dancing.

Cool

TMZ you are such idiots! Do you think Britney's new man is going to stay away from her children?! This is what happens when couples separate!

KCRosie

I'm a mom and a stepmom I treat my stepdaughter with love and kindness, just as I do my own, but her mother does nothing but fill her head with lies and work to cause dissension. Every move I make is analyzed and discussed, she's in court constantly trying to tell me how to do things in my own home (she tried to get a court order forcing me to use a particular type of laundry soap THAT I ALREADY USE). If you want Brit's kids to have even the slightest chance in hell of being somewhat normal, quit pitting mom against stepmom, quit saying things about stepmom, who is giving herself, her time and her energy to these kids without being asked to, and let them all develop their own family relationships. It's okay for the kids to like stepmom. It's a good thing. Leave her alone.

jess

Thanks badjuju813...its to early lol

KCRosie,
Wow that must be a difficult situation. I bet it takes alot to deal with that. I have no problem with step-parents. I'm more concerned because both of them don't have a JOB. Which should be important...they seem to be living off of the ex's money. Which is wrong. Plus they are automatically leaving out his other two children. If she wants to be a good possible "step-mother" she's gonna have to inculde all the children, not just the ones who make the money for her to live nicely. It just seems that this is one big photo op for kevin. He has a couple of projects he wants to do and getting him to look like a "perfect" parent is how he's promoting it. He'll be using those children, while neglecting the others.

Ellie Mae Clampett

The kids look more comfortable with her than Britney! Must suck that your kids don't even like being around, maybe because you only get limited visitation. Twitney = monster fail at life!

Frank Olivo

Jess, what does this even mean: "Plus they are automatically leaving out his other two children." The guy, after all the craziness that was and is Britney, finally allows himself to date, and you see one picture of him and his children with his date, and you jump to the conclusion that he neglects his other children?

Where do you live, near him, next door, do you see him coming and going to make this call? The last pictures I saw of him and his kids (other than People Mag) was when he took all four of his kids to the zoo. Also, how is he supposed to take care of his kids (working) when for the last year he has been dealing with crazyness...if he was the wife and crazy ass was the man, you would not be questioning HER staying home to take care of the kids.

Winnie

Victoria isn't anyone's stepmom yet. As far as I know Kevin and her have been dating just a few months. Isn't that a little early to introduce two young kids to a new girlfriend who may not be around in a month or two? Speaking of his two other kids, why weren't they also featured on People's cover last month when Kevin talked about life as a single father? Let me guess. Because Shar is as broke as a joke. Britney flips the bill for too many people who are able bodied and of sound mind and who can surely find employment somewhere. I know there is a double standard. But society still looks at the man to be the provider for his family. Kevin is basically a kept man. Even when he was dating Shar. She was the bread winner at that time. And she was caring for her two kids she had before she had two more with him. People are still taking advantage of Britney. I feel so sorry for her.

Carrys F.

He got himself a new sugar mama, eh? HOw does he do it? He's so gross.

Carrys F.

It is so pathetic that the posters think it's cool to post first when first. It's so stupid. Get a life. Don't you have anything better to do with your life and time? That's so sad to me.

poppy

THIS IS SO SAD--THOSE 2 LITTLE BOYS CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN THRU ALOT, WHY DO THEY NEED TO GO THRU DADDY'S MANY PIT STOPS ALONG THE WAY. THERE SHOULD BE LAWS AGAINST CHILDREN HAVING TO WITNESS
THEIR PARENTS "FIND THEMSELVES."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments