Jessica Simpson: This Is How She Rolls

1/26/2009 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Double-belted into her mom jeans, former pop singer/reality TV star turned attempted country crooner Jessica Simpson appeared at some sort of chili cook-off concert in Florida this weekend.

It is unclear if she was there to perform or just judge.

UPDATE: Thanks to the folks at WKIS, there is footage of Jess performing "These Boots Are Made for Walking" at the cook-off -- and lets just say, it takes your mind right back to the days she rocked out to the same song in that extremely tiny red bikini...

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch

Anita

No. She isn't fat.

But somthing is weird about Romo never mentioning her. A guy who cares shows itby word and deed..

Rockstar Alumni

Wow....this outfit is HORRENDOUS! She has the body of a 50 year old ex rocker chick. I guess that was a butt pad she was wearing when she played Daisy Duke. UGH...

Al

You know you're getting fat when you have to double-up on the belts.

Kitty

What is it with her and the tongue?

A

Every time I see a picture of this brain dead, blond bimbo-y waste of space, I cringe...she's like a bad accident. I really want to look away but I can't seem to help myself...

Anita

J-Lo looks damn good in the latest pics. She actually looks much younger than she is.

Simpson isn't fat but she has to watch it. Just let her have a couple of kids and she will have to work it off like crazy.

Al Jazeera

Now that's a lotta woman. Don't want to hit no bone, know what I mean? And, do I even need to say it? I'd hit that....

R

She looks great! Super juicy !! But this mom jeans thing has to go

linda_mo

why dont you rag dogs leave the girl alone, shes at a barbque dumbass im pretty sure she was the best looking one there....why dont you ever dog on angeline the slut dog and her lying cheating husband...they need to be ragged on....

Illinois person

Wow, is Romo really banging this action or is it her dad he truly wants? Either way, this father/daughter/boyfriend relationship is way too odd.

stewie griffin

ewwww...why would anyone think they look good in those jeans? and to get up on stage in them...maybe she lost a bet.

Feces Magoo

Wow....she is a cow. MOOOO!!! MOOO!!!

jrad247

Yeah that's pretty bad....

Taste like fish but is this chicken ??

The Dude

It would help if those pant embraced the thoery of the majical camel toe!

spread the love

OY VEY! I just don't have it in me to hammer her. What happened to her???? Putting on a few LB's is okay, but she doesn't look healthy at all. I feel sorry for her more than anything else.

Different subject, hey Obama - stop dancing with Beyonce and get to work....100,000 more layoffs announced today alone. Let's get on it Pres.