« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Vick: "Chickens ... Are Very Athletic to Me"

1/26/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The next time Michael Vick calls you "chicken" -- take it as a compliment ... because dude believes they're "uncanny" thinkers and even more spectacular athletes. Seriously.

Launch docs

PETA just released the handwritten answers Vick gave to a "Developing Empathy" test he took just after he pled guilty to dogfighting charges in 2007 -- and he scored a whopping 73.5 out of 100 ... that's about a "C."

Among the highlights, Vick explains "The Golden Rule" as doing "on to others as u want them to do on to u .... (as long the feeling is mutual)." But that's only the beginning -- check out some unedited highlights:

"People who abuse animals dont [sic] have a heart and find it amusing to see animals suffer."

"Chickens have an uncanny ability to think and are very agile. They are very athletic to me."

"My aunt Tina own a Rotti name Tico. Once my aunt and her boyfriend Wayne was having an intense fight ... [Tico] jump through a glass window & pinned my aunt boyfriend Wayne to the ground just growling ... Now that's loyalty."

After he took the test, PETA balked on an offer to shoot a TV spot with Vick after his lawyers insisted they support his return to the NFL.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lynnette

You can take the redneck from the backwoods but you can't take the backwoods from the man

Vick Rules, Dogs sniff stool

Lynnette

RE: Max61 at 11:41am

Calm down. You appear to be way off your rocker. Seriously. Compassion for a black man? Dislike of white people? Tell me where in any of my posts did I mention race?? Dogs don't have a race. They are innocent creatures and didn't deserve that type of torture, HUman beings don't deserve to be repeatedly and excessively punished for a crime either. You are entitiled to your opinion of the situation, and so am I. There is nothing you can say or type to me to change my stance. I don't care how many ............... you put in the middle of your nonsense LOL.

Good luck with your campaign to keep Michael Vick out of the NFL. You are going to need it. When teams that went 0-16, or 3- 13 see that a quarterback with that speed and talent is available, they are going to jump on that opportunity, They won't care how many dead dogs they have jump over to sign him, they will.

Sandy

Hello again Lynette,

Your comments:There have been people who have been guilty of involuntary manslaughter, domestic violence, drug charges and everything else that have been given a 2nd chance in professional sports. Surely a dog killer who served his time deserves the same.

Lynette, lets get down to little talk. VICK is a dog torturer. TORTURER. By his own cohorts admissions, he enjoyed and laughed while seeing and hearing pain being inflicted to these dogs. He personally insisted some of the dogs be drowned and hung and I believe one electricuted and participated in the killings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would give many people a 2nd chance or even a 3rd, but not a Torturer. Certainly if he acidentally ran over a person - that would be involuntary Manslaughter, which I would forgive LYNETTE. I am not after VICK just because he is VICK, but because he should not touch the NFL.

Sandy

Lynette, you are right about how badly the NFL needs a "good", talented QB, but VICK is not it. Maybe I am wrong, but I about fell out of my chair the other morning when I was listening to CNN... Robin Meade and she said the poll of having VICK back to the NFL was 69% NO WAY, (her words) to 31% bring him on. I never saw the poll on the TV, but just heard it. To say the least I was pleasantly surprised, Not that these were actual numbers or thoughts, but the "NO WAY" part. I hope you are wrong that Roger Goodell and teams will not make that bad decision.............

Max61

..............Lynnette @ .............Calm down?..............Hmmmmmmmm...........Two opposing views meet on the field of discussion.......Both are passionate.............Neither will give..........Both, cannot be right, therefore, one is wrong.............What to do?......Both loose................You see, the right, based on the reading the data, did not convince the wrong...................The opposing, did not infer the importance of reading the data, and therefore, became the wrong.....................The only salvation at hand, is that the right is still right, because of reading the data.............The wrong is still a supporter of Michael Vick.............................Is there a chance for the wrong to change?.........................Doubtful......................One would have to read the data and truly comprehend the meaning thereof.........................

Lynnette

RE: Sandra Brooks @ 1:35
""I am not after VICK just because he is VICK, but because he should not touch the NFL. """

Is the NFL so pure, and full of saints and do-gooders that a convicted felon cannot be in its midst? I doubt that. There are convicted felons on EVERY NFL team. I truly respect your opinion and passion. I don't feel there is a 'right' or 'wrong' to this situation. I just disagree. I hope Michael Vick redeems himself and gets back to earning a living.

Lynnette

RE: Max61 @ 2:10
"Neither will give..........Both, cannot be right, therefore, one is wrong.............What to do?......Both loose................"

The only things "loose" are the screws in your head. LOL This is a difference of OPINION. It makes no difference what percentage of people own dogs, or how many dogs aren't spayed and neutered. You THINK Michael Vick should not play in the NFL. I THINK he should. It's that simple. You will write letters to OPPOSE him playing. I will write letters in SUPPORT of him playing. I'm not remotely interested in changing your mind. :-)

Max61

..................Lynnette........did you not comprehend what I wrote to you?.......#.72?...........I was asking the question.....What is the reason for your support for Vick?..................I did not state that YOU, said anything about black or white.................I also ask how many laws would Vick have to break, for you to finally say, this is too much............All of my post ask questions, so you the supporter, can see that your support is misplaced...........Of course if you can't truly see the answers to the questlions, then it just doesn't matter..................Does it?....................I am sorry, there is another question..............isn't it?

Sandy

Lynette, do not twist my words. You know that I never said the NFL was full of saints nor do I care. I do care if VICK is allowed back in to the NFL just as many others do, as he is non-redeemable. He is a sick individual, The more you talk, (and talk you do) the more you make me think that you believe that the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS WITHOUT ALL MORALS AND ETHICS and I don't think so. They are no Angels though and again, nor do I want them to be!

Lynnette

RE: Sandra Brooks @ 3:02
I did not twist your words. I asked you a question.

Lynnette

RE: Max61 .......all of your posts.

God Bless! You appear to have a loose screw. Seriously. I hope you are successful in all of your endeavors............................................................................................................................................. :-)

WHAT?

Why do people trade freedom for prison? Wasn't a &ag then, he is now.

Reeko17

Two bad Mikel Vik kant spel verry gud. Footbal playirs shouldnt be aloud to skip colledge. No wundr hes in jayl.

ITsOnlyADog

"I’m not only uninterested in having children. I am opposed to having children. Having a purebred human baby is like having a purebred dog; it is nothing but vanity, human vanity. "
Ingrid Newkirk, PETA President, New Yorker magazine, April 23, 2003

Anyone listening to THIS woman is as sick and twisted as she is. Vick will be back in the NFL and all of the dogkissers can kick rocks about it.

ITsOnlyADog

PETA is a joke, all they want is money. Anyone even paying these sick bestiality freaks any attention cannot possibly be in a position to judge Vick. Go have a hamburger and STFU.