"American Idol" -- Salt Lake Sh**ty

1/29/2009 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" went to the hometown of David Archuleta in hopes of finding another #2.

American Idol

MarkScottMusic.com

David who?

1904 days ago

arte help

American D*ckheads" is more like it...

1904 days ago

carriss

I had the unfortunate experience of having to drive through Utah on my way to Kansas (ya I know, it's not much better), but I drove about 40 miles outside of Salt Lake, and what a bunch of f'in freaks these people are. They walk around staring at you like you're an alien. I went to the mall in Ogden Utah and was treated as if I walked in with a sign that said "I don't have any money anyway".

1904 days ago

Sara

WTF.... IS THAT A KID WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE DOING I'VE SEEN MORE APPROPREATE BOYS IN MY LIFE TRUST ME

1904 days ago

me

Carriss...are you an alien?
My Utah experiences were nothing like that. But my Kansas experiences...well, that's another story!

1904 days ago

GrowUpWierdos

You drive through one part of one state and let that tell you about every person who lives there? Yes, let's base our entire judgment of a place on THAT. Idiot. Just like everyone in CA is blonde and has fake boobs (even the men!) and everyone who lives in Virginia is Amish.

1904 days ago

Aubree

For your information American Idol is a T.V Show and they asked him to do that. He is not an Idiot he is actually a really cool guy. He is my brother. And another thing. He is not From Utah. Ha ha. shows you what you get for assuming. He is an actor. That is what they do. When they are asked to act, they do it. Maybe ya'll should think about what T'V shows do before you go making assumptions. Oh but I agree with everyone about Utah, it is the most horrible place in the world. They are the weirdest people you wil ever meet.

1903 days ago

utesrock

First of all...It is S@it Lake Salty. (coming from a Utah native) 2nd for the person who went 40 miles out of SLC to Ogden Utah, that place is the slum of Utah. You could offer me a house in Ogden and I would refuse. Most of the gang activities and violence happens around there and is place people DON'T want to live and is full of weirdos. As for calling Utah people the weirdest people you've ever met and the most horrible place on earth, you really didn't spend enough time in Utah now did you? It is just like me saying Memphis, TN. is the worst place but to be honest, I only spent a few hours there in downtown and the rest by the airport in my hotel. So I can't say it is the worst place on earth. Utah is safe, clean, and believe it or not has some of the most beautiful landscape in the world. I'd trust a Utahn over half the people here in California. For guys you want some good looking girls, go to Utah especially in SLC.

1902 days ago