Clooney's Chick -- Game Shows Paid the Bills

1/29/2009 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney may have finally met a bigger player than himself -- 'cause it seems his new lady friend is a semi-professional game show contestant.

Click to view!Click to view!Click to view!

We figured out Clooney's sushi date from last weekend is either named Katie, Kate or Stephanie Moeser -- depending on which of the four different game shows she's been on.

Whats-her-name was on "Hollywood Squares" in late '03/early '04, "The Price is Right" in '06, "Trivial Pursuit" in '08 and "Don't Forget the Lyrics" in '07 -- where she won $350,000, despite having an ear-shattering singing voice.

See Also

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sirian

so lula mae george is a married man now huh? so why is he advertising he is dating fatima bhutto, and inviting her to live with him? is he into building a harem of women? what a riot! unless you can get either party to pony up with hard core facts we just might have to treat this as a bs rumour. in fact i am sure there are plenty of people who go right to clooney's abode to get the proof. wink wink

2040 days ago

northern gypsy

hey...what's up george ??? your taste in woman is getting kinda freaky...you think ???

99centz

well.....chumm on down

99centz

did you notice....she uses a different 1st name on all 3 show'z.............if I were george,Id check her id...............

Amber

She probably doesn't want weirdos bothering her, hence the variations on her name. She is a really nice and naturally pretty girl, get off her back and let her have her fun.

NRGJAMS.COM

Hm...When we did her, the name was Debbie...

scissors

Do you think if I get on Bingo America, Street Smarts, and/or Family Feud that I might have a shot at dating Jessica Alba?

Moan Ica

She is for hire. Hmmmm, what is George hiding?

boner

Harvey hates women and wants Clooney, so havey will bitch slap any women!

lori

Why did E! Daily 10 identify her as a friend of the show's host? Someone named Shara who had worked for Clooney's agent? Something really stinks here, including her bio on the game show, which turned out to be phoney. Is he afraid this one will turn out to be an embarrasment like the last one?

Vick Fan

Clooney is doing his best Rock hudson impersonation. I will pretend to date women, lot's of them, but every weekend I will return to my real true love.........Brad Pitt. No one makes me feel so safe and secure as my little buddy Brad..........as long as he doesn't bring his brats with him.

Barb

Watch out George, the girl has a fixation

Who Caresss!!!

Proof all game shows are fake and set ups!! Btw, I answered all the Slumdog Millionaire questions right.. like it was really difficult. haha.

Jess 1

I don't think it is that big of deal. Maybe she just likes game shows and likes to have fun. It's not like they were all dating reality shows or something, then I would say something's not right here.

Me in DC