Clooney's Chick -- Game Shows Paid the Bills

1/29/2009 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney may have finally met a bigger player than himself -- 'cause it seems his new lady friend is a semi-professional game show contestant.

Click to view!Click to view!Click to view!

We figured out Clooney's sushi date from last weekend is either named Katie, Kate or Stephanie Moeser -- depending on which of the four different game shows she's been on.

Whats-her-name was on "Hollywood Squares" in late '03/early '04, "The Price is Right" in '06, "Trivial Pursuit" in '08 and "Don't Forget the Lyrics" in '07 -- where she won $350,000, despite having an ear-shattering singing voice.

See Also

dangimold

ha, ya i also KNEW her. We hung out and did some clubs together. We made a game of who could get the richest dude to buy our drinks and pay for the evening. She suggested getting one guy drunk and after we went to his place to party she stole some jewelry that belonged to his late wife. I thought that was messed up! Yeah, I used to be a bit of a skank..but not nearly on her level. Anyways i grew up..shes still out there trying to score. She will screw over ANYone to get what she wants and still puts on the ol innocent act. The girl needs more than meds to fix her.

dangimold

oh, and there are LOTS of pretty, amart girls..and guys that try to go on game shows.most dont make it. There are a few that have gone on several..and it has nothing to do with their looks and personality or luck.
one last thing...if Clooney is out with her..my opinion of him has gone waaaaay down.

Sam

Like a few others who have posted here, I too know Katie. And let's just say I will no longer be seeing George Clooney movies. I can't bring myself to pad the pockets of a supposed A-list actor who would be caught up with this girl. She is every bit the money grubbing, fame seeking, phony some other posters have described. George, you should be ashamed. Keep her, dump her, it doesn't matter. You are no longer a star.

Leave Katie Alone

I've never posted on any of these sites before (and probably never will again), but I will make an exception on this one because I care about Katie.

The Katie I know and adore is nothing like some of you have described her. She's a blast to hang out with - the type of person you could spend all night playing guitar hero and eating pizza with. She's charming, witty, quirky - in an endearing, people-are-always-drawn-to-her-energy kind of way. So it's no wonder why she's been a hit with the game show execs or why George or the others have been interested in her - she's just one of those rare, special gems.

As for the rest, she doesn't even go out or party in Hollywood, and I mean at all (at least not since I've known her). She's a good girl with a good heart.

The Wise One

Hey Leave Katie Alone,

Are you deaf, dumb & blind.....? Katie's got alot of skeletons in her closet and its about damn time she is exposed as the true WHACK she is. Yes, at first she seems normal, but if you spend more than 10 minutes with her, you know how F'd up she is....Skitso, Bi-Polar, Fraud, Fake, Lie, Cheat and Steal all come to mind when I think of her....Karma always comes back to bite you in the ass. Take note she doesn't have any friends at all, just family that has no choice but to defend her because they have to!! Open your eyes.

Leave Katie Alone

Except Katie DOES have friends and ISN'T any of those things you've described her as.

Your comments are glib and I wouldn't be surprised if you're just a sour Bully's regular.

Sam

That is the Katie she want's you to know. The sweetheart, look at me I'm such a cute nerd, bit is an act - or maybe as some have suggested an alternate personality. She is very adept at perception manipulation, but has too long a track record of shadiness and craziness to cover for long. It will all come out in the wash when the media digs a little bit. I have seen her do things and heard her say things that would make you cringe, as have many others. Clooney, you are now officially a doosh.

Sam

Sorry to say, Ms. Leave Katie Alone, but The Wise One is 100% right. And you are 100% wrong. Sometimes there is no grey area. Some people are good, some people are bad. This one is bad. REALLY BAD.

GhostADN

Let it go. Just because you dont have anything better to do does not mean ruin other peoples personal life with lies. Maybe she was on game shows and maybe used different names, so what. That does not make her a bad person! (See Snowwhitekittys comment) Just because you have nothing better to do, you have to dig and bash in others personal life for entertainment. And to the person who went to elementry school with her, its great you know what she goes by. Now can I put your info out there for the world to see. Again getting into peoples personal affairs. And sounds like famous people cant like normal people or "game show" people or vice versa and hang out with them without someone digging into something that is none of their business. Maybe a little Jealous ? That is for Mr. Clooney and this so called game show girl to decide on the trust issue not the public in general. Again Let it go and just enjoy your life.

The Wise One

Hey Dumbdadumb, Thanks for the props....You must be a very smart person who sees people as they are and not live in some fantasy world like Little Miss Katie and her family ~ The media is all over this, making calls & investigating to prove her as the loser and fraud she is!! Come on, read it in black and white, the majority of the comments on this blog state a common fact of her being Koo-Koo!! To Leave Katie Alone, as for being a Bully's East regular, Try Old Town Mexican Cafe regular, thank you very much! Again, trying to cover up what Katie F'd up just as you've done all her life....She will never change; but if she reads these comments she will be right back at Cedar Sanai in the Skitzo ward!!! You reap what you sew...Maybe that's where she belongs.

GhostADN

So your wise huh? Sound disgruntled to me.

dangimold

I used to think all the rumors of celebrities having 'beards' was just that..rumors. Especially all the talk about Clooney being gay. No way, I thought..hes such a ladies man. This confirms it. THis is a paid for hire woman..I know for a fact. Just as miss sarah larson was. Larson has also made it clear shes available for other celebrities. George is clearly becoming less a womanizer and more a desperate closeted homosexual afraid of tarnishing his leading man image. How sad.

savageone

Man, you guys are a bunch of losers dragging her through the mud like this. What, did she turn you down for a date or something? I think you all are jealous. Period! And to name all the famous people she has supposedly been with - even if that is true, SO WHAT! I think she should keep doing what shes doing. She is obviously having a good time (who wouldn't be), and has all kinds of exciting things going on with her life. You people need to quit worrying about what other people and do something about your own boring, pathetic, life. You think she is so bad? Why dont you look in the mirror.
BTW, I am not a member of Katies family, but I am a friend. You know, one of those things she is supposed to have.

Amber

"Know wonder"
"Cedar Sanai"
"Skitzo ward"
"You reap what you sew"
Yeah, you're a real "wise one".

The Wise One

Savageone,

Yes, people are suppose to have friends, but she is one that does not have more than she can count on one hand...I know for a fact.......Don't defend her, let the cards lie where they are....We don't have boring lives, she has just hid way to much in her life and has negative energy that has spilled over into the universe so that everyone can see her for what she is. Deal with it, nothing that has been said is a lie, IT IS ALL TRUE FACTS!!!!!! Yea, let her keep doing what she is doing, she is in a downward spiral to HELL......which she has brought on all herself. LOL...We will see her in the gutter soon after George kicks her to the curb.