Shia to Sir Paul -- I Wanna Hold Your Hand

2/6/2009 3:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paul McCartney doesn't look like a "Transformers" fan -- and really, who is? -- so when he ran into Shia LaBeouf and shook his hand at LAX, think the Beatle had any clue who he was?

Shia & Paul: Click to watch

Lindsay

omg could i possibly be first?

btw douche bag or not shia is fiiiiiine.

2087 days ago

99centz

FIRST AGAIN!!!WHO"S YOUR DADDY???

2087 days ago

99centz

I cant believe im 1st

Divashels

Who the hell cares about Paul McCartney!!!!!!!!!!????????? Who the hell cares if he knows who you are ?????????!!!!!! TMZ GET A REAL STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99centz

sorry but i thaught i was first. how embarassing!

UhDuh

I loved Transformers! And I am ready for the second. So shut up! I doubt Shia gave an eff if Sir Paul did not know who he was. He is Paul McCartney!!! He was probably so nervous he didn't knwo what to do. I would be...

Gigglez90

Y is shia a douche bag ?

n e who he is Fine xD

99centz

Keep up the good work toofast4u,you've got a lot of these guy's super pissed off! Im glad you were first again.

The Dude

Sir Paul has smoked one too many doobies. ...two songs ...Let 'em in & listen to what the man said. He was stoned!

His brain was vacant! ...I could have written a song to one of those melodies with lyrics about making toast or getting the mail.

In Pauls' head he was going....."Someone's reachin out thier hand, sombody want's to shake", "Someone's reachin out thier hand, sombody want's to shake"....Do me a favor, tell him I don't know...who he is.....oooh yea yea yea.

Tyrone Jefferson

Well Doofusshills, more people care about Paul McCartney than care about Shia La Beef

Kevin

The french and english never get along, this seems ackward.

Is the poster "toofastforyou" On meth? I read in another posting that he has been hitting every TMZ posting for over 24 hours. From what I've seen, it looks so. If someone knows this guy, call the medics and have him checked out as he may be close to an OD if he has been up this long.

pinky

============

Bull ****
Paul McCartney is a genius in the music world and people who love music understand that.

Lindsay

i would hope hes not a douche, but thats all i keep reading on the internet...ive never met him...i just thnk he's a stud.

he does no wrong in my book. maybe this will change the way he treats people when hes approached who knows? its good to see him smiling, i would be smiling too if i met a beatle....

diana

#4 we cant either!

diana

Paul looks like an old pointed nose battle-axe!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments