Rumor Has It: Gossip Girl Happy On Set

2/7/2009 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly Rutherford with son Hermes looking the opposite of "crazy" on the set of Gossip Girl in NYC Friday.

Her soon-to-be ex husband Daniel Giersch still contends Kelly is too crazed while she's filming, which isn't a good influence on their son.

99centz

FIRST AGAIN!! TO ALL YOU LITTLE PEOPLE BENEATH ME.

2050 days ago

meg

He is so cute!

2050 days ago

Triple Play

BLAH BLAH BLAH WHO CARES ABOUT HER, HER HUSBAND OR THE POOR CHILD.

2050 days ago

Triple Play

When are you ingrates going to realize that I rule this website and you are all fools for trying to out first me. I am too cool and you all suck

2050 days ago

99centz

ONCE AGAIN IT FLATTERS ME THAT I HAVE SO MANY IMATATORS WHO TRY TO SLANDER MY GOOD NAME CUZ THEIR TOO STUPID TO THINK OF ANYTHING THEM SELVES BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE TOOFASTFORYOU!

2049 days ago

Joanne

I wish the very best for Kelly. What a handsome little boy she has!!!

2049 days ago

Disgusting

Ha, ha. A sure way to know when a man is full of bs - when he says a woman is "crazy." That's always the go-to claim men make (especially dumb sleaze lawyers) when they have no case against a woman. It is very antiquated and pathetic. Bravo, Kelly Rutherford.

2049 days ago

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

Where is my husband toofastforyou? I miss you baby the kids miss you too a great deal.Come home soon.Love always,your wife.

2049 days ago

jessemosslover

Not to be rude but when I saw that picture I thought the child she was holding was a girl.

2049 days ago

zamboompoo

Of course she's not acting crazy. She knows all eyes are on her right now. And I don't see her as being a hot momma. She looks like a typical 40-some year old woman. Her kid is only with her because she still breastfeeds him (gross, I know) and plans to continue until he's 4 or 5. Can you say "issues"?

2049 days ago

zamboompoo

To those of you that make it your goal in life to be first on this message board, despite not having anything worthwhile to contribute, don't you realize that it only points out to the rest of us that you have nothing better to do? It tells us that you sit at your computer all day and wait for new stories to be posted, just so you can type "FIRST!" You're acting like children. It's pathetic. Don't you have a job or a significant other?

2049 days ago

Mariah

At least she dresses him appropriately for the NYC weather unlike poor Suri Cruise always in a dress. She can't be that crazy...

2048 days ago