Chris Brown Pumped Up Before Arrest

2/9/2009 11:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Rihanna waited in the car, Chris Brown pumped gas into his rented silver Lamborghini Friday night -- the same vehicle in which Brown allegedly went ballistic on a woman (identified by the L.A. Times as Rihanna) the following evening.

Chris Brown: Click to watch
Brown turned himself around 7:00 PM last night and was released shortly after on $50,000 bail. The vehicle is currently sitting in an impound lot.

Shay

Nany Walsh
before u make accusations plz do ur research. Khanyi Mbau lied about the whole situation to promote her career. She admit to this. if you don't believe me research it urself.
In another note, it looks like Rihanna is reading something. Could it be the text????

Hd-Nrs.

Yall know that girl lying somewhere, somehow. If she were telling the truth, she would let everyone see what she looks like. What is she hiding? It's obviouos that she is not telling the WHOLE story. I know how Carribean women are, they're jealous, controlling, conceited, self-centered... shall I continue. C. Breezy is only 19 years old and Rihanna was trying too hard to pin that young man down. She's very aggeressive and you can tell. I bet no one is allowed to tell that girl "NO".
Anyway, I thought they were the cutest couple alive, and I'm sorry this has happened to the both of them. But hey, it is Hollywood, and you ain't nobody in Hollywood until they take yo' ass thru the ringer.
Let's pray for these people!!!

Dicky

Well, NOTHING excuses hitting a girl but isn't Rihanna a little on the jealous side? I know jealous girls do crazy things and there is always two sides to every story.....so far its just hers! It sounds to me like she provoked the whole thing, which doesn't excuse what he did, but making a fake phone call to the police right in front of him saying to make sure the police are there? What the hell is that about? I think she has issues JUST as much as he does!

Kim

For those of you who keep saying "He didn't do it, he didn't do it!!" Are you completely brain dead? I mean, WTF?? If he DIDN'T do it, who in the hell did? Do you think Rhianna just made the whole thing up? Oh...I get it, she must have smacked herself around, smashed up her lips, raked her eyes, bruised her cheeks and so on. GOSH, why didn't it dawn on me before? A GOOD BOY like Chris Brown wouldn't do such a thing. That girl in South Africa, you know, the one who said he stomped her into a mudhole? Well it's quite obvious that she was after money and fame. Why would anyone believe some unknown south african woman anyway? I guess Rhianna wanted to shake up her career a bit. Maybe she was jealous of Chris Browns gum commercials and wanted to make him look bad. Who knows. Good Lord, what a huge bunch of complete ingrates you are if you believe Chris Brown is innocent.

Cas

Okay, the title of this article makes you think that they mean the guy was on steroids or something.

joyce brian

in my thoughts, ya'll can talk as much as you want too about "Chris Brown/Rihanna"; but i hate to tell ya'll, they haven't broken up yet, they're still consider together as boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance`/fiancee` - they're still together and pretty much they're really in love with each other! Rihanna truely in love with Chris Brown, it goes vise versa, although sometimes there's trouble in our lifetime, we have to deal with, go with the flow of things, let everything pass you by, and be a better person of changing each other out by talking and working together, everything would definitely be 50/50 down the middle, work, help out with chores, love each other, share one another; but it all comes down to it, they're human! right now as we're speaking, they're text messaging, talking on the phone, emailing each other, he's sending so many flowers and gifts to her, apologizing to her over and over and she's doing the same thing too, that's called: "love" one another, never give up, until it's time. Rihanna's in love with Chris Brown, she refuse to press charges against her own man (Chris Brown), he had lifted her so much on top of the petestal to be there for each other, now they're feeling each other out to fulfill each others aftermath of things, and letting it surpass it by, and let's take it to the top level of things, forget about this ever happen, if we can't forget about it, then let it dry up and go away forever! Chris Brown & Rihanna, May God Bless Your Hearts to be together forevermore, I Love Ya'll so much, please make peace with each other (i met a woman that's 100% compatible with me, everything we do together is 50/50 down the middle, there's no anguments of any kinds, we had been together for about 7 months, it's called: Love that will last forevermore no matter whatever happen to us, we will strive together and be there for each other from here to eternity and continuious to heaven above! MeAr

Randy

Chris there's never a reason to lay hands on a woman in violence unless it's self preservation, you will be held accountable with a loss of freedom I hope. As far as your career I just wish you could be barred from the music industry like a pro athlete can be barred from his sport. You are totally a classless youngster and what goes around comes around. You'll never make another dollar from me sonny boy and I hope the rest of the world holds to the same idea.

Later

Tracie

My heart goes out to both Chris and Rihanna! They are both so young, beautiful and talented. I pray that Chris gets the help he so obviously needs. I pray that Rihanna will heal emotionally from this trauma. Chris stay strong and out of sight until the storm passes over, you too Rihanna. This is you guys' personal business. Your fans support you no matter. Chris please focus on getting the help you need before you even think about your career. You are young and your career will be there when you get yourself together. Happy Birthday Rihanna. Love to you both. Stop fighting.

Kristen

Go on and hate on me all you pop lovers. I think we can all agree that what happened was horrible and it is hard to look at but let’s get down to the real issue. I think it is absolutely ridiculous that it took a “pop icon” to get beat up to draw attention to the issue of domestic abuse. As a health care worker, I have seen much worse, things so horrendous that it haunts your dreams. Thousands of women are KILLED by domestic abuse, but do you ever hear their stories? The women that are killed are often times the ones that tried to leave. But everyone is too focused on Hollywood to care about what is happening right next door. What will be interesting is to see what she will do…press charges, continue the relationship…all I hope is that she sends a message to her millions of fans around the world that there is zero tolerance for domestic abuse and presses the FULL CHARGES. If not, than this so called “icon” is conveying to millions of young girls around the world that it is okay to get beat, that it is normal, and that you don’t deserve anything better than that. Furthermore you all watch and see…as celebrities always do…Chris will receive a lesser sentence than a “normal person would” and he’ll probably try to say that all the media coverage has ruined his chance at a fair trial…So keep on sympathizing with the poor pop princess…

Kristen

dajae cherrelle hill

This case is sooooooooooooooooooo upsetting.THESE PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY DON'T SEE THAT CHRIS BROWN IS TRYING TO KILL HER. HE IS JEALOUS OF HER. CHRIS BROWN IS POSSESSED WITH A DEMON. HE NEEDS LIFE IN PRISON. AS I OBSERVED HIS RECENT PHOTOS HER HAS SOME SORT OF DARKNESS UNDER HIS EYES. AND HIS MOUTH IS ALWAYS BALLED UP LIKE HE IS READY TO FIGHT SOMEONE. HE NEEDS THE DEATH PENALTY. SHE IS NOT HIS WIFE OR ANY SORT OF PROPERTY OF HIS. HE HAS NO RIGHT TO PUT HIS EVIL JEALOUS HANDS ON HER. HOPEFULLY RHIANNA IS NOT TYING TO COVER ANYTHING UP AND IF SHE IS THAT IS PROBABLY THE REASON WHY SHE WON'T PRESS CHARGES. I TRULY FEEL HURT BY THIS ENTIRE SITUATION . HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE WITH HER, HE PROBABLY OS A CHILD MOLESTER AS WELL. THE NIGHT BEFORE THE ARREST AS I HAVE SEEN SO FAR IS THAT CHRIS BROWN WAS ALREADY FRUSTRATED AND DECIDED TO TAKE IT OUT ON RHIANNA. WHEN TMZ OR THE PAPARAZZI TRIED TO ASK CHRIS BROWN A QUESTION HE IGNORED THEM. SO THAT MEANS HE WAS ALREADY UP TO NO GOOD. ALL HE DID WAS ACT FAKE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA AS USUAL UNTIL HE PULLED OFF. BUT LET'S BE HONEST HERE YOU CAN NEVER REALLY BLAME ANYTHING ON THE MAN IT IS MAINLY THE WOMAN'S FAULT FOR STAYING WITH CHRIS BROWN IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF SHE ALREADY KNEW WHAT WAS GOING IN SHE SHOULD HAVE OPENED UP HER MOUTH AND SPOKE UP ABOUT WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON.I PRAY THAT GOD INTERVENE IN THIS SITUATION THAT RHIANNA IS IN AND REMOVE CHRIS BROWN FROM HER LIFE FOREVER. WHEN EVERYTHING GO AS PLANNED AND CHRIS BROWN FINALLY ENDS UP IN PRISON WHERE HE BELONGED ALL ALONG IN THE FIRST PLACE , HOPEFULLY RHIANNA CAN LEARN FROM IT ALL AND NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN. THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO END UP BRING AN IKE AND TINA TURNER RELATIONSHIP ALL OVER AGAIN. IF SHE DOESN'T DO THE RIGHT THING AND PRESS MILLIONS OF CHARGES ON HIM SHE WILL CONTINUE TO GET BEAT SEVERELY AND BRUTALLY MURDERED. ONCE SHE IS GONE WHAT THEY GONNA DO. THEY NOT GONNA HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE HIM THE DEATH PENALTY. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN. THIS PROVES THAT HE HATES HIS MOTHER AND HE DOESN'T CARE THAT HE WAS EVEN BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD. IN THIS WORLD THAT WE LIVE IN THINGS GET VERY HECTIC AND DON'T COME OUT RIGHT. AND CHRIS BROWN'S MOTHER OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TEACHING BECAUSE IF SHE DID I WOULD NOT EVEN BE SAYING THIS RIGHT NOW. OKAY I AM GOING TO END NOW I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MY COMMENT AND LEARN SOME VERY VALUABLE THINGS FROM IT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.GOD BLESS RHIANNA AND YOU ALL WHO ARE VIEWING THIS AS WELL.

Captain911

I have a question for you all... Why is it that most times guys that abuse women usually theaten to kill them??? It seems that 99.9% of the time both go hand in hand. Then the woman gets afraid and stays in spite of... or says that she loves him an doesn't want anyone to hurt him. Is it a victim thing?
No matter who, celeb or not, if he's guilty he should serve the maximum penalty.

Barbara Bee

I HOPE JZ TAKES HIM OUT OF THE MUSIC BIZ....THERE IS ENOUGH VIOLENCE ALREADY.........IS THIS GOING TO BE A TREND IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY NOW..........APOLOGY NOT EXCEPTED CHRIS...GLAD I NEVER SPENT A DIME ON YOUR MUSIC YOU MICHAEL JACKSON/USHER WANNA BE............AND BEING ABUSED YOURSELF IS NO EXCUSE, OR HOW COMEYOU FUNCTION SO WELL ON STAGE.............WISH I WAS THERE WHEN YOU BECAME SO CAVE MAN, AND I AM A FEMALE.

Shawty Liz

Man i think every1 makes mistakes in life this was a big big misktake in chris's part but like i think everyon3 is trippin way to much i still like chris brown he's sexy asss hell

it'sme,sowhat?

OMG.. i broke up with my boyfriend because he's favorite song is with you? im not being mean, am i?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments