Chris Brown Will No Longer 'Do a Body Good'

2/10/2009 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is officially being stripped of his milk mustache.

Chris Brown

In the wake of his arrest -- and the allegations he beat up Rihanna -- the "Got Milk" people have fired off the following statement:

"The Milk Mustache campaign is taking the allegations against Chris Brown very seriously. We are very proud and protective of the image of the Milk Mustache campaign and the responsible message it sends to teens. Mr. Brown's ad was launched last fall and is scheduled to end this week."

monica505

TMZ!!! I needed to know more about this issue so came straight to you this is my first time on your site and everyone I know is interested pretty juicy stuff this is all the best and lastest info and access on the web love the show and we need more photos!!! Did Rihanna give him herpes??? Your guys are everywhere! Luv it!!!I want statements what are the celebities all thinking? Is there a court date? what are the charges? OMG I know you got it all stop keeping us all in suspense!

2020 days ago

SpazZzZz

Looks like the biotch will need lots of Cover Girl to cover up what she probably had coming to her. You go Chris whoever you are. LmAo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020 days ago

Magumbo Bubu

Uh huh and the rumour beat keep on diggin it and buzzin up the candy net

2020 days ago

sassy

EVERYTIME I LOOK AT AN AD LIKE THIS I THINK OF THEM DOING THE DIRTY. GET THIS OUT OF MAGAZINES . ITS JUST NASTY AND THEY KNOW IT BUT CHRIS BROWN MIGHT REALLY HAVE THAT WHITE ON HIS MOUTH!

2020 days ago

tru

to boy coter what the hell does black culture have to do with this do me a favor lay off the net for a min and pick up a book. i cant belive you would post some dumb ish like that.

2020 days ago

jess

what a HORRIBLE person to do such a thing! even if she did do something to provoke the fight, she did NOT deserve what was reported. he deserves what's coming and i hope his career is downhill from here!!!!!! can you say FOREVERRRR in the butt??? ahahha

2020 days ago

why?

I think they are both just low life trash, always have been ,always will be. That's why all their trashy fans love them. When celebs start acting like guests from the Jerry Springer show it's time for them to get gone, When will people get bored with the hole ugly mystique of the bad boy/criminal type as being cool somehow, if you only new how much other people in your own business look down on it ( rightfully so ) It just doesn't get any more crazy and stupid for people who have been given the chance of a lifetime to chose to act out like low class low rent clowns. How can anyone defend or help you when you yourselves insist on behaving like you are living on the street dealing crack and pimping your women. The truth is it is way past time that choices are made to start acting more like grown ups instead of ignorant immature children, Only like minded micro brains appreciate it, the rest of us just shake our heads, look down our noses at you and wonder if you are even capable of learning, man I gotta tell ya, it's not looking very promising.

2020 days ago

smarie

WOW I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WHEN HE SWUNG SHE DIDN'T HIDE UNDER HER UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA AY AY AY AY. JUST SAYING CHICKS DO PISS OF DUDES RICH OR PO YO! I LOVE ME SOME TMZ I WANNA WORK FOR THEM AY AY AY AY AY HAHAHA HARVEY IS DELCIOUS AND I SAW HIS PIC WHEN HE WAS IN THE MILITARY AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS................ LETS REPRODUCE HAHAHAHAHA

2020 days ago

Jay II

It is really amazing how people have tried and convicted this brother without having any facts. When will these people learn that everything they do or say will be put in the news and turned around to make news. If we stop trying to live our lives through them and get a life of our own this would be a beautiful world. Hey why not start a program to get the dirt on the TMZ people now that would make for great drama. They can put it out there lets see if they can take it. Turn around would be fair play. Although who would want to know. Hell I would just like to seem them run like roaches.

2020 days ago

bobby

Cancel him on the Milk Add , Chris Brown is a women beater... He deserves nothing after what he did.

Rich and famous and does not deserve any of it. He is a big Turd face...and i will get rid of everything of his a a ex fan..

2019 days ago

Leo5

Well, maybe Chris can get a deal with kool Aid, you know the cherry kool AId lipstick he's gonna have to wear in the joint!

2019 days ago

Brattus Rattus

I don't care what she may have done (if anything) to him. There is NO reason to ever hit a woman let alone bite her.

2019 days ago

Chris is INNOCENT!!

Me personally I like Chris & still do...I dont believe none of that FAKE s**t about him beating her. They may have argued but he didnt put his hands on her, bite her, or choke her! Rhianna got more drama then a Jerry Springer show..Chris is too talented & smart for domestic violence, he would not put his career in jepardy like that.Chris fell in love with the wrong girl & she making him look real LOW right now for some s**t he didnt do to her. She did ALL the brusing herself, just like Lynn Whitfield beat herself up with a pool table ball in a sock on A Thin Line Between Love & Hate. I know most of ya'll seen the movie, ya'll remember that part! Then she went to the hospital looking done been badly beaten with fake tears falling from her face & pin that s**t on Martin, then BOOM, they arrested him for some s**t he didnt even do...Rhianna been watching that movie so much, she picked the perfect time to f**k Chris over! That controling a** b***h!! Oh yeah if you all didnt know 1 day lil' miss b***h was vacationing in some paradise (forgot where) anyway she got caught making out with, none other than KANYE WEST,while her & Chris were still together. NEWS FOR THAT A**!! I love KANYE too, If you dont beileve me why did KANYE make a statment saying in his words: "All I want to say is, it;s so devastating. As a person, I dont care how famous she is or even if she works at McDonald's. Abuse should never happen. It should never come to that place." C'mon he's devastated? That's a strong word, so that makes you wonder KANYE & Rhianna, ummm.....I don't feel sorry for the b***h! She a PO-PO HOE!! Chris Brown, Love ya Love I stand right behind you & say, NOT GUILTY!!!

2019 days ago

Tired of the mob

Why don't we wait until we hear the TRUTH before we pass judgement on either of the young people? Or better yet, let's not pass judgement at all. No one knows what really happened except for Chris and Rihanna. It's a terrible event that happened to both of them. Both of their reputations are scarred. How about, for once, we wait until someone is proven guilty?

2019 days ago

the truth teller

haters
all those company did the same thing to KOBY BRYANT
now they are begging him to do ads for them now

2019 days ago