"War Machine" Busted for Fighting at Gay Club

2/10/2009 2:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon KoppenhaverWith a name like War Machine, what do you expect to happen?

Former "Ultimate Fighter" badass Jon Koppenhaver, who goes by the aforementioned MMA nickname, was picked up by Las Vegas PD for misdemeanor battery Saturday morning after allegedly getting into a tussle at Krave Nightclub -- a place described by one of their reps as "gay ... but very straight-friendly."

Cops tell TMZ security at Krave was escorting War Machine out of the club after a little brouhaha -- when he allegedly turned on security and starting punching them. Security made a citizens arrest until Las Vegas PD could show up.

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

Was his ear like that before the fight?

DOODAD

Yes, his ear was already like that. It's called cauliflower ear and it's common amongst wrestlers. The ear tissue is damaged from wrestling/training.

Reta

Seriously hideous with that ear...he should date Paris Hilton..it would go great with her wonky eye!!

why?

A neck tat is the first sign some one is a bonified idiot, I for one appreciate them ,it helps me weed out people not worth the time of day.

Moan Ica

Sounds like a bath house .... not necessarily a bar.

Heene

So what if he's gay, the host of TMZ is a known homosexual. Why would this site make a big deal out of this guy being a homosexual? Lay off on the guy.

Hlove

Looks like he could suck a golf ball through a fifty foot hose!

misterburns

I've been to Krave and it is a gay bar but it is straight-friendly too. Who really cares if he is gay or straight. It's 2009 people get over the homophobia already. Your nasty comments just make you look like an idiot.

anoop

I'm really bored tonight, maybe I'll go to a gay club but you know I'm so straight right?!!!

Jared Bradford

I love how guys like this just "happen to stumble" into a gay bar, then get mad at themselves for having that curious side, and end up taking it out on those around them. Classic closeted angry man. Sad.

Rob, Jon's Ex-Boyfriend

He and I used to date 2 years ago. I must admit, he is no "gay basher", but A GREAT LOVER!! UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN IN THE SACK WITH HIM, YOU HAVEN'T HAD THE TIMES OF YOUR LIFE!!!! OMG! WHAT A MAN!!!! Jon has ALWAYS been a sweetheart. Not only is he a "War Machine" but ultimately a "Love Machine"! Take THAT!!!

P.S.
HIS EAR IS LIKE THAT FROM FIGHTING/TRAINING. I ALSO HAD A TIME OR TEN WITH IT BY NIBBLING ON IT. OH HE IS SUCH A LOVE MACHINE. OH HOW I MISS US!

kinga

First making fun of that UFC veteran death then the Anti mostly Racist Obama rant off his Myspace now this wow this guy career is going down the drain he seemed like an above average fighter wow.

White boy

he's sexy..of courrse..he must be LATINO...ayy papiii lol

LuvTMZ

He's cute!

Lord Xenu

Ewww, his ear! Did he meet Mike Tyson for lunch - and was he the appetizer?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments