"War Machine" Busted for Fighting at Gay Club

2/10/2009 2:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon KoppenhaverWith a name like War Machine, what do you expect to happen?

Former "Ultimate Fighter" badass Jon Koppenhaver, who goes by the aforementioned MMA nickname, was picked up by Las Vegas PD for misdemeanor battery Saturday morning after allegedly getting into a tussle at Krave Nightclub -- a place described by one of their reps as "gay ... but very straight-friendly."

Cops tell TMZ security at Krave was escorting War Machine out of the club after a little brouhaha -- when he allegedly turned on security and starting punching them. Security made a citizens arrest until Las Vegas PD could show up.

B

He's just losing it! He was actually already dropped a few months ago, in the days following fellow UFC fighter Evan Tanner's death. Then, he was dropped from the Bellator Fighting Championship before he ever fought for them once. He's lost everything....and since he's obviously never going to be anything but a fighter, I don't know where he'll go from here.

handymike

lock the butt sniffer up! All MMA fighters should go suck each other off......losers

John Galt

Spelling "bona fide" wrong when attempting to sound intelligent is also a sign of a bona fide idiot.

stoopit

those lips would make many a man happy

Mustafa

GAY BAR?

Yeah he looks like he sucks a D#@$

Empty

Funny that TMZ didn't mention that War Machine was actually working at the club as security... sounds a bit defamatory without that little detail.

jj

He is beautiful. Wow. Too bad he's a hetero...

steph

Did Tyson get a hold of his ear?

lily

Oh my!!! I... this is... umm... I can say that I'm a avid fan of the Ultimate Fighter Show and let's just say that I'm... conflicted. I mean we all know that a few fighters may have a bit more "sugar" in their blood, but to actually be caught at a same sex "entertainment" establishment is umm... What the F**K were you thinking!!! I'm sorry but the UFC is for WARRIORS!!! And a WARRIOR to me... is a REAL MAN!!

jane

TRUST ME HES NOT GAY....NOT EVEN CLOSE....PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE BEFORE THEY START RUNNING THEIR MOUTH!!!!

Suacyde

Just cuz you go to a gay club doesn't mean your gay!! All you haters are just a joke, obviously you don't know him!!! He's obviously secure with his sexuality to be in a gay club. War machine is the definition of a alpha male!!

Sandy T

i went to high school with this guy. I was Best Friends with his sister Melissa, and bro Mike for a long time. He has always been this way. Iwish the best for him=) I hope he gets well soon.

Hlove

Some gay men take it too far!

Hlove

If he not stupid, why does e go to gay bar!????

josur1

this guy is on a mental path to destruction...
he's a nutcase and shold be admitted to a mental house not jail..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments