OctoMom -- It Was a Very Goodyear

2/12/2009 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more painful than having eight babies cut out of you: Carrying them in your ridiculously distended belly. Ouch!

Octomom pregnant
This picture of a ready to explode Nadya Suleman was taken eight days before giving birth to the last eight of her fourteen kids. Pass the Jessica Simpson mom jeans.

Octopussy may not have to pimp out her wombmates for dollars on her website anymore, as this "Alien" photo has just landed her a new gig ... the poster mom for anti in vitro fertilization.

About To Pop: Launch Photos

tmz_fan

Uh-uh TMZ. Y'all might want to put up a warning before showing that shot.

Shawn

Another Angelina wanabe but she even managed to get more kids to pimp than Angie. Wonder if she will make
as much money off them.

Tasha

Cindi A
This women chose to have these kids with no means for support. She should be able to support them before she has them. She is on WELFARE. If you work then you are also paying for these children, Personally I think they should adopt all of them out, she is obviously crazy,

gem

she's so crazy no man would give it to her. She got pregnant by coochsicles

Tara

I think in the sickness of this women we have all forgotten about those poor little babies. I hope they are all taken away and put in a home where they can be provided for and loved.

MJ

PLEASE MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tutti Froooooty

She's trying to catch up with Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar....14 kids and counting!!!!!

Danielle

WOW....there is a product know as birth control.... I pay taxes and everyone needs help....but stop abusing the system! God created man to populate the Earth.....not just you! Thank of the childrens' health and not how fat you can make your pockets! You are disgusting!!!!! Find a way to earn a living.......creating more of a problem for society to fix and take care of is not the way Hunny!

Black Teef

Somebody please kill this moron.

Bex

You women are such hags. And you have the nerve to call someone else crazy??!!

morons

"LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR GOD DAM SELF! LETS SEE YOU WHEN YOUR BROKE AND HUNGRY NOT ASKING FOR STATE ASSISTANCE TO FEED YOU! HAVENT YOU NOTICE YOU ALSO PAY FOR OTHER PPLS CASH AID AND FOOD STAMPS AND GUESS WHAT MORE THAN HALF OF THEM SELL THEM FOR MONEY FOR DRUGS OR USE THEM TO BUY NEW CARS FOR THEMSELFS YOUR GUYS ARE THE IDIOTS"

You can mark my words... If I am broke and/or hungry, I will not be adding 8 more mouths to feed to my already ridiculous family of 6 children. Give me a friggin break.

Stacey

I guess she'll be needing $$ to pay for surgery to fix her stretched belly flab ($$ for her, not the children, of course) Also, her kids don't need a father, huh? a father is meaningless, huh? I bet that makes her own father feel real good....what a self centered psycho!

Lord Xenu

She looks like Mrs. Jabba The Hutt.

Well KELLYFORNIA isnt known as the Land of Fruits and Nuts for nothing.

This woman needs a LOBOTOMY. So does the doctor who carried out this procedure. One someone has 3 kids, no more fertility drugs/treatments unless they can demonstrate they have the ability to care for more kids. It should be like applying for a mortgage. If they have the kids anyway? Take them away and send them to Angelina Jolie's house.

okplease

WOW, this is just nasty. I feel so for the kids. To have a nutcase as a mom who has no idea or plan on how to make this work. Just by her statements alone proves that she is not dealing with a full deck. Planning on going back to school....whos going to watch the kids while you are at school. How are you going to get them home from the hospital...to the doctor and they eventually will grow up, how are you going to transport them around. Where will they sleep. I don't know if California has occupancy laws, but here in Missouri, we have to have occupancy permits. Only so many people can live within a house. I do have sympathy for the State of California...they are already financially strapped and here she comes with this brood.
I hope she does not make a lot of money off this, because it will become a trend if she does....but then what about the kids. Hopefully they will be taken and put in loving homes....but allowed to remain in touch with each other.

ASO

Please TMZ tell me you did not pay for these photos.