OctoMom -- It Was a Very Goodyear

2/12/2009 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more painful than having eight babies cut out of you: Carrying them in your ridiculously distended belly. Ouch!

Octomom pregnant
This picture of a ready to explode Nadya Suleman was taken eight days before giving birth to the last eight of her fourteen kids. Pass the Jessica Simpson mom jeans.

Octopussy may not have to pimp out her wombmates for dollars on her website anymore, as this "Alien" photo has just landed her a new gig ... the poster mom for anti in vitro fertilization.

About To Pop: Launch Photos

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

BRIAN WILCOX

Answer E. All of the above. I agree the doctor who inseminated her should pay for everything EVERYTHING. She is unfit to be a mother. I understand back/other pain and if she did not need pain meds for nine months then she can work. She is a fraud, dead beat mother and the doctor who did this should pay for malpractice. Everything she earns from any TV, Radio and advertisements should immediately be frozen for the proper up bringing of the children and the cost to the Tax Payers. Any money left over should go to a trust for the children. She should be forced to be a stay at home mom and take care of her children and not rely on her parents who filed bankruptcy last year which I am sure is due to her selfish lifestyle. She is unfit to be a mom so she should be supervised by someone while raising those children. I bet now She will begin suing everyone who gives their opinion about. It is all about her I am disgusted.

2042 days ago

frustrated

If the ignorant people of this deteriorating nation are willing to give their hard earned money to someone who has kids so that we can take care of her and her family, how about throwing some money towards the families of the under paid soldiers that for some reason still believe in this country and are willing to lay down their life for it!!!!!

2042 days ago

eyes glued opened

Ya"ll.. you just hate'n cuz you breeders don't have no help.. and no ones offers to help you cuz you evil. i haz 18 now and am having another one in 2 months and my mom, sister and grandmother help me keep my kidz. 6 of them stay with my mom at her apartment during the week and 6 sty with my sister at hers and the other 6 stay here with me at my grandmothers. i don';t work because with 18 i can make more money getting public assistance than if i worked and had to pay for a baby sistters to wathc them.. The daddy's work but they dont' live with me becuause then i would not get as much help. i get $7,650 a month and anothre $1,200 in food stamps and i can't wait to see what im goingt to get from the bill that the goverment approved. So unless you are in our shoes you don't know and you are just jealous of us cuz we have big happy families. so get a life bitches and G?od Bless Americaa

2042 days ago

yazzie

Yep were just haters Cindy A.,and Roxanne. this is what it is about .........RIGHT! Kindly take your heads out of your ass. I guess your both so selfish you feel peopleshould JUST LEAVE HER ALONE? This kook started this by waving her ugly wrinkeled belly in front of the cameras and going on TV interviews as we all know for BIG MONEY. She is exploiting these kids and abusing them all just by this whole plot so think before you speak. This women is not thinking about these children ..its all about her period.

2042 days ago

eyes glued opened

hey.... whats the difference betwen now and when they get oldder? when they get older we all expect our kids to help take care of us.. why not make money off your kids if you can when they are young and they are different like they are? it will help pay for food and shelter right? you all ned to be nice because God is watching you all and He is looking in your windows or maybe he's if you havr pets he's looking at you thru there eyes.... hey, if you can make money, and no one gets hurts, then why not? you all are crzy..

2042 days ago

VOICE OF REASON

ok first off, if any of you had paid attention. you would have known that she got a settlement from her previously employer when she got injured. she used all the funds from that to pay for both invitro treatments. i think that this situation is abusive and both she and the doctor should have to to suffer. these poor children. my doctor was 10 1/2 wks early and stated in the hospital nicu for 2 1/2mths. between the hospital bills and health issues after she left, the bills i had to pay after insurance did their part were about 20,000. to allow this person to keeping popping out children and make other people pay should be illegal. this is one of the most obvious forms of abuse. there is now way one person can take on that many children, and her parents should not have to take on the burden of this. i feel so bad for all the children involved they will suffer for their ignorant mother's mistake. i also cant believe that not only is she living off taxpayer dollars but now she has setup a website to take more of our hard earned money? has she completely lost her mind? then again, its giving her just what she wanted....FAME. i cant wait until her 15mins is up.

2041 days ago

Kelly

I just love the hypocrisy of the morons in CA. They can't welcome enough ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS into this country to steal our jobs and live like parasites off of us but everyone balks at helping this woman out! Now don't get me wrong, this woman should never have had those eight children not to mention the other six. But the reality is, those children do exist and they (unlike those ILLEGAL parasites) are US citizens and are more entitled to welfare then the ILLEGAL PUKES!! I do agree with whomever said the kids should be put up for adoption. If they are taken away and placed up for adoption I hope the parents make a concerted effort to stay in close touch with one another so that the brothers and sisters do grow up as strangers to one another. The grandparents home is not big enough for the six children already living there let alone the eight that will soon be joining them. I am just as disgusted as many of you are but we have to get over ourselves and figure out what's best for the children. Social Services should take those children away. The home is too small and it's filthy! It is not a healthy environment for them. The public should feel sorry for this obviously disturbed woman. And who knows if she was neglected by her parents growing up. Some cultures think nothing of hitting a child and calling them all kinds of names, so of course they wouldn't consider their behavior as abuse. WE DON'T KNOW! IT'S THE MOM VS THE GRANDMOTHER'S WORD! Just because the mom is a little weird doesn't mean she's completely out of touch with reality! I actually think the mom's only blind spot is in regard to her children. I watched her demeanor on TV. She was NOT deliberately lying about receiving government assistance, she honestly didn't consider food stamps as welfare. She's a little bit of an airhead but she's not a pathological liar. She just doesn't have a clue as to what constitutes "Government Assistance". I think she needs to go for counseling, otherwise, she may keep having kids, especially if these kids are taken away. I also hope that if some Hollywood losers actually have the audacity to give that woman a reality show, that the general public will have the good sense to boycott it! And people of CA! Put pressure on your local Reps to take these children away! Not out of malice or spite but for the good of the children, which should be everyone's NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!!

2041 days ago

Kelly

Ooops! I meant to say in the middle portion....so the kids do NOT grow up as strangers to one another.
And for everyone beating up Cindy A?! Now a lot of the stuff she said was crap, however the part about some pukes on welfare selling their food stamps for money is right on the money! I've seen it with my own eyes! So STFU to all of you clueless airheads on the far left who refuse to acknowledge a little thing I like to call reality! I've seen some of these parasites selling food stamps, and even bus coupons in order to get money to buy alcohol or drugs right in front of me! That is a fact! And yes most checks are now directly deposited into a bank account and the money is withdrawn by a EBS card. However the bit about buying cars?! Now that is crazy! The only ones who could do that would be the Welfare Queens! And since even most welfare recipients can't stand those b***ches, there are not too many of them around any more! AGAIN! OUR TOP PRIORITY SHOULD BE TO HELP THE KIDS! Never mind whether or not those kids should be here or how much money they are going to cost us! THEY ARE HERE!! THEY EXIST! WE MUST DO WHAT WE CAN TO HELP!!

2041 days ago

weegrenade

BOOMER!

B. Karlsen

If you compare her way of "surviving" (for the best sake of the children) - what about all the people who make money (profitt) with other motives ? Greed, envy, status and so on..

Only GOD can judge :-)

edwin

the octomom,s belly is so big so humangus she cannot get into her own bed.i think she should marry the doctor that did that to her.
that way she does not have to worry about being poor.

edwin

hello the octomom she is trying to imitate angelina jolie
she looks just like her. i think the octomom should marry
the doctor that fertilized her with the 8 babies that way
he can be a father of 8.she will be rich.

pLuM

that's the thing about arab women their woumb and holes r flexible 14 kids...hhiihh no wonder they growing population...in indonesia there was this poor family who had 21 kids! not plettes...but the mother have a kid every 1 and a half year...it's in "their" ideology

carmen

It is God that gives life, I believe that God wanted them baby to come to this world and he made it happen. He picked her to have them and therefor we should not judge her.

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42