Mickey -- I'd Hump a Gorilla Before Courtney Love

2/13/2009 12:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Guess those Mickey Rouke and Courtney Love hook-up rumors aren't true -- because last night in NYC he said he'd rather be stuck on an island with only the company of "a gorilla" than hit that.

Mickey Rourke: Click to watch

Shells

What are you all talking about? i know several people (including myself) who find Mickey sexy and would totally do him.

2003 days ago

Adult Toy Room

Yeah right Mickey, you'd boink every doll at Adult Toy Room, but not Courtney Love. Don't make me laugh.

2030 days ago

Layla

First!!

I wouldn't hump neither!!

2045 days ago

TYE

the way mickey rourke looks, what makes him think a gorilla would want to hit it with him . he looks like he was beat with a ugly stick

2045 days ago

What?

Mickey's response was ignorant and juvenille. Sadly, we are becoming a culture that promotes ignorance. "When I was a child, I acted liked a child but when I became a man,I put away childish thing."

2045 days ago

litzie

Basically, no one would want "to do" either Courtney Love or Mickey Rouke...except perhaps for the publicity. Why all the hype about these two over-the-hill wannabe's?

2044 days ago

NRGJAMS.COM

We want to see the Gorilla do Courtney and Mickey!!!

2044 days ago

hh

you guys are losers! Mickey is talented, and despite what years of boxing have done to his beautiful face...i'd still hump him!

courtney love is disgusting trash. never liked her to begin with, especially didn't like her after she either murdered or drove her husband to suicide. the stupid "see-you-n-tee"

2044 days ago

Memory

That's not very nice, Micky. You should look in the mirror first, before commenting about someone else. Also, you need a bath, a shave, a haircut and a laundress to wash those nasty looking clothes of yours. GROW UP ROARK!!

2044 days ago

The Dude

Is that why I had seen him purchasing the gorilla the other day?..

2044 days ago

Denise

I dont blame him. Courtney looks like a walking STD...

2044 days ago

JustSayin

Throw in a banana and I bet you could watch all three of them....together!

2044 days ago

uh?

Courtney and Mickey are talented actors ... they are also drug addicts. Useless trash. I don't know why you put so much stock in actors. They are told what to say, when to say it, what to wear, when to wear it, how to walk,have brains compatible to the TMZ-Staff ,etc. Why do you worship them? None of you have ever even met them! You bow down to a perceived image brought to you by the likes of a gay dwarf. Oh well, keep sending that money in... oh...high girls..arf arf.

2044 days ago

JustJasen

First off: hh Mickey's face wasn't ravaged by boxing - it was the excessive plastic surgery he had that fubared his face! After his so-called boxing career ended his face was still rather attractive, but he ended up having multiple cosmetic surgeries that were not needed and poorly done.
Mickey's comment is both juvenille and amusing since he is quite unattractive himself (He was rather cute pre-cosmetic surgery bonaza)! The only thing he has done lately is make it onto E!'s top 20 worst plastic surgery list (I believe he was #3 or #4).

2044 days ago

cat b

See real men do have standards...Im so comforted by his comment.

2044 days ago