Miley's Sue-She Night Out

2/13/2009 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So Miley Cyrus: You get sued for $4 billion after that whole slant-eye photo thing and you're just coy about it ... and Koi about it -- as in West Hollywood Japanese restaurant.

Miley Cyrus: Click to watch

Aussie Nelly

"I'm sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context! In NO way was I making fun of any ethnicity! I was simply making a goofy face."

So what shes really saying is that Asians have goofy faces?

Theres no excuse that:
1: the photo is racist, and
2: the explanation is racist!

YOUR SCREWED MILEY!!

Go Directly to jail, do not pass go and do not collect $200..

2015 days ago

Stian

wohooo

C

Miso sorry ~ funny
This lawsuit is ridiculous

The Dude

Maybe all thier friends including the asian guy aren't so anal that they let a joke like that get in the way of life and friendship. It's good to have friends who a person can joke with. Hell, even some of my asian friends call me round eye...no big deal..it's funny because it has no bearing on my being. Round eye - slant eye? both can says they have successfull lives and they eyes had nothing to do with it! My friends can say all they want about me. I like corned beef, I like salty fish!

Who Caresss!!!

GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!! You can sense the arrogance from that pint sized bitch. Now, KISS MY ASS!!!! ..quoting Whitney Houston of course. haha.

Marilyn

That's ridiculous. OMG so stupid

Bex

I would think anybody that is interested in this girl is in school. Most of your stories are rated R at best, so why this crap about a teeny bop?

buzzbomber

She is a role model to all of us and should have used better judgement. I do think though that the lawsuit is not the answer. Perhaps, she could apologize to the Japanese people for all of us that are insensitive at times.

Robin

These people live in a dream world. $4 billion because they say Miley's pic violated their civil rights?? Maybe these same people should direct their energies into civil rights violations in China and leave Miley alone. Yes, the picture was stupid, but this girl is a teenager and probably not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

toofastforyou!

im so tired of seeing miley,why dont you show hannah,im into blondes.

miley$$$

That's not the story, the amazing story here is that she, Demi, and Selena are actually FRIENDS!! Good for them.

rjinchi

someone needs to give this beotch a reality check in that she is not loved by everyone and I do think most people find her flippn annoying....

Lord Xenu

How come Rosie ODonnell didnt get sued for billions with her insult to over a billion Chinese.

Dec 8, 2006 Rosie O'Donnell: "The fact is that it's news all over the world. You know, you can imagine in China it's like, 'Ching chong, ching chong, Danny DeVito, ching chong chong chong chong, drunk, The View, ching chong."

carol

" Perhaps, she could apologize to the Japanese people for all of us that are insensitive at times."
japanese people you say? do you think japanese represent all the asians? you are as racist as her
i this the lawsuit is quite correct because racism against asians is not taken seriously, but is very present in america, if this kids have her as a role model she have to pay something. Imagine all this kids thinking "that was just a joke", i i painted my face with black paint, wouldn't it be racism? She said it was funny, so asians characteristics are funny?
i'm just sad for the today teenagers

alex

im asian and i'm not offended by her picture. who really cares.....people have a right NOT to be offended in this world...everything isn't created equal. Deal with it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments