I'm Only a Little Bit Backstreet

2/14/2009 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell was at LAX yesterday leaving for parts unknown, when the singer suddenly disassociated himself from his Backstreet Boozers -- a subsection of the band famous for their struggles with alcohol and their beautiful, beautiful ballads.

Brian Littrell: Click to watch!

Brian's comments came as a response to our story that the band's contract demands backstage alcohol before each performance. Sad news, especially coming off the release of videos showing both Nick and A.J. completely trashed.

Hopefully the singer will be able to help out his fellow boys -- he seems like a great guy. Also, he has the voice of an honest-to-god angel, which always helps the healing.

g-dawg

ya brian!!!!

g-dawg

*yay Brian!! He always was my favorite anyways!!! He seems like a nice family man. Congratulations on making it through being famous unscathed!

B

Brian, you're the best. & the voice of an angel indeed.

& Thomas. he's married.

Anita

WHO on earth would believe anything that loser Nick Carter has to say?? Horrible famiiy! They did themselves no favor with their reality show.

lauren

Brian is such a nice guy. He seems like a real sweetheart, and I really hope he can help AJ and Nick through their problems. KTBSPA

teresa

He is a nice guy, they all are. I wish all the best for them and yay! I'm excited for the new album.
Thanks TMZ for the videos.

White boy

Wow Is this DOUCHE seriously UGLY or wut?!

Angie

#7 Bill----really???? That's all that you can say is that he's ugly???? Wow, you're creative!
Brian is a great guy....looks have nothing to do with it. Anyway, with the difficulties both Nick & AJ have had, wouldn't you think the band would be a little more sensitive about drinking?!?! (Just makes sense to me!) Can't wait for the next record!!! The Backstreet Boys just keep getting better & better.....Keep up the great music...your fans are behind you all 100% always!!! KTBSPA!!!!

Foot Fetish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAAHAHHAAAAA@BACKSTREET BOZERS!!! THE TITLE IS HILARIOUS,THE DUDE COMING UP WITH THE LATEST TITLES LIKE OCTOMOM AND SLIMEDOG MILLIONAIRE AND The Brady Bulge AND Bon Jovi Sues -- Hands Off My Soul! IS AWESOME AND HUMOROUS,AT LAST YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD EMPLOYEE TMZ,HOLD ON TO THIS DUDE WITH YOUR TEETH

Foot Fetish

BACKSTREET BOOZING BOZOS OR BACKSTREET BOZOS,TRY ONE BUDDIES,LOL...BUT BACKSTREET BOOZERS IS AWESOME IN ITS OWN RIGHT!! KUDOS TMZ

Kathryn

Love Brian!
Way to go cameraman! You asked some good questions.
Question: Why isn't there anybody freaking out that it's Brian? Cause if I saw Brian at the airport I'd be asking for a picture!
KTBSPA

James

BsB ft. T-Pain. that's great!

Who Caresss!!!

This douche bag didn't say anything to the 2 boozers. He appears to be too non-chalant to be helping anyone. I don't sense any compassion in this guy - except for HIMSELF!!! Seen many interviews and it's always about HIMSELF first.

Brittany

So TMZ I see that BSB's people is keeping you on their payroll and having you post stuff about them. Lame. Of course you'd say something nice about them when their management/pr team is the one contacting you guys to set these things up. After all who really does care about BSB? No one.

dee

Brian and Howie are such great guys annd have done such wonderful chartitable work. I just wish Nick and AJ could get it together again. Maybe Kevin was right to get out when he did.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments