Jacko's Crapo Up for Auction

2/17/2009 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

From bejeweled gloves and a tacky robe, to the Neverland Gate and even the "scissorhands" from "Edward Scissorhands," perennially broke Michael Jackson needs dough and is auctioning off tons of his overpriced weird stuff. Check out why Jacko is the King of Schlock.

breakofdawn

I do not know why you hate it when he is called the king....this is so racist....i'm not American"thank God" and not black if this should be a kind of difference according to the western world ... but i feel it is racism is the only thing that make you feel so angry when Michael called the king......

because all the accusitions suddenly appeared the year he was caaled the king of pop.

all the americans deserve shows in the face .

2018 days ago

Malibu:]

vintage:]

2018 days ago

v

all the americans deseve shows in the face?

Really, I'm not making fun, I just dont understand what it means.

Anyways...I know i am personally going for the cotton beaded socks and the car with the painting of Mr. Jackson as Peter Pan. Now that I've seen these items I don't know how I have existed without them all this time!!! Soon, my life will be complete, and if the prices are right I might just go for an embelished glove because God knows I could never make one of those myself.

2018 days ago

BeachBum

Wow the middle picture is of his transformation into a space ship in Moonwalker...ooh the memories, I actually love that movie. Funny to read the comments of others on this, it's really pathetic how so many of you are quick to criticize this man. Yes, the man has really bad poor judgment, but he IS one of the most influential people of the 20th and 21th century.

2017 days ago

wisdom

Mike is not broke.He owns over $10 million dollars in property in cally and new york.He has good investments and pulls in over $8 million dollars per year.Plus his sister has money.Don,t let mike fool ya.

2017 days ago

dissapointed

michael jackson IS the greatest entertainer of all time that's a fact! all you people that's hating on him probaly got one or more of his albums in your home, and keeps tabs on his every move like now. WE FANS CALL YOU CLOSET MICHAEL JACKSON FANS. michael has always been innocent and was proven to be in court so speak FACTS when you talk your trash. some of you need to go back and learn what it means to give respect. this man has done more for music than any other artist. TURN ON THE RADIO AND LISTEN! ALL TODAY'S ARTISTS ACKNOWLEDGE HIS ACHIEVEMENTS PLUS SAMPLE HIS MUSIC! TMZ and media outlets like them are the reason why he doesnt want to live in that home anymore and who could blame him, you wont leave him alone!
STOP CALLING HIM JACKO HIS NAME IS MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016 days ago

davey edmonds

Any JESUS JUICE left ?

2016 days ago

fed up

You know what , I am so fedup with every body thats on here sayin negative stuff about Michael.
All you guys are haters. And im sure at some timein ya'll life you got blamd for something you didnt do.
How did that make you feel? no one has proof that Michael committed any of the alleged accusations, but yet every one keeps dissing him and calling him a child molester. IT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN so everyone just needs to quit slandering his name and SHUT UP. Michael made some of he best music and his music is still played worldwide. Michael, I wish you the best. AND ALSO FOR THE GUYS WHO SAID THEY WISH MICHAEL WOULD JUST DIE, REMEMBER THAT YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!!!

2015 days ago

kita harris

I am tired of michael cuz he treats his family so wrong. he should tour with his brothers, not alone . his brothers has stuck by him thru his trials and look how he treats them.

2015 days ago

BogleMeister

"Wanna' be sellin' somethin'!" LOL

2013 days ago

GIVE ME A BREAK

Hook him up with "Nadya Ssuleman. They are both sick

2011 days ago

Ashley

FIRST!!!

2019 days ago

Rika

too bad the scissorhands are contaminated with his cooties

2019 days ago

Party 'till you die!

Men have shorter index fingers than middle fingers. Women have longer index fingers than middle fingers. Look at the gloves.

2019 days ago

buzzbomber

It is so sad to see THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME forced to part with these historic items. We ALL OWE HIM OUR GRATITUDE for the love he shows the world. Bless you Michael!

2019 days ago