R.I.P. Mickey Rourke's Dog

2/18/2009 1:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mickey Rourke

Loki Rourke
1991 - 2009

"Sometimes when a man's alone, that's all you got ... is your dog."
-- Mickey @ the Golden Globes

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Shells

RIP Loki
Hope Mickey's doing well.

2039 days ago

deeees

the dog was 18, since you seem to have trouble w/math. it's about time someone pays tribute to their pet and how they help them thru tough times.

2027 days ago

Stacy

So sorry for your loss... He's a very cute puppy...I miss my big ole Boo and he's been gone over a year. It's very sad.

RIP, Loki

kim

Mickey! Please wash that greasy hair!!!

SLC

Love you Mickey,many prayers to you in your time of sorrow. You have many people who care about you, me being one. I am so glad that your dogs were there for you to take you through the toughest parts of your life, and you made it! Take care, and hang in there!
Love, SLC

ANON

This is directed to #2..."CAN YOU ADD" - the dog was born 1991 - and lived until 2009 - in my book - thats 18 yrs - NOT 28 yrs - YOU TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- errrrrrrrrr MATH 101!!!!

Teri

My dog will be 22 in June this year. The trick is lots of exercise, healthy food, no poisons i.e.: flea collars, flea bombs,
raid, etc. She was included as much as possible in my life so she wasn't left alone to stress. I cooked for her and myself
healthy meals plus vitamins and calcium. Her name is Girl.

Stephen

It said 1981 before it was edited.

nickname

Mickey diserves an oscar he is a legend

JerseyPat

I have had a dog die that I loved very much. And it's a hurt that takes a long time to get over. And they do become like your children. They love you no matter what kind of a mood you are in. I have seven dogs and I love them with all my heart. I would be lost without them

Raella

So many nice, positive comments for Mickey & Loki. I hope he gets to see all these positive comments here. Maybe someone who knows him can print them off & send to him. I think these comments would be a great comfort.

I cook for my dogs also. Chicken & Rice with fish oil, multivamins & Tums for calcium - which they really need. They are so healthy & happy. They love it. A little more work for me but they are worth it. You can find recipes on line.

No fleas collars or sprays or bug bombs here either. They are toxic to our little friends.

Sundance

The way this story was presented tonight on TMZ was f***ing evil! Micky took that dog everywhere. It was a great companion to him. Keep making fun and remember your karma!
Sorry for your loss Micky...

Just Like I See It

wow, you people really suck at math. 2009 minus 1991 = 18 years. Good job everybody! Anyway, losing a dog is like losing someone in your family. It's a saddening time in Rourke's life right now. I'm so sorry for his loss...

BarbieH

RIP Loki. No matter what anyone thinks of Mickey Rourke, his heart was in the right place when it came to loving his dogs. And judging from some of the heartless comments here, I'd rather spend time with animals than a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s, which is what the haters are.

terri lee

I'VE BEEN VERY ILL AND THERE IS NOT A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT MY APPLEHEAD CHIHUAHUAS DONT LAY WITH ME AND GIVE ME LITTLE KISSES. I FEEL SO TERRIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF HIS BELOVED PET.(THIR NOT EVEN PETS THEY ARE YOUR FAMILY..I WISH I COULD GET IN TOUCH WITH MICKEY,I HAVE A NEW LITER OF APPLEHEAD CHIHUAHUAS,AND I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE ONE TO MICKEY. I KNOW HE WOULD TAKE SUCH GOOD CARE OF THE PUPPY.IF ANTONE CAN GET THIS TO HIM PLEASE HAVE HIM E-MAIL ME. AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS MICKEY...BUT VERY HAPPY YOU HAVE ALL YOUR GOOD MEMORIES OF YOUR BABY.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments