Usher Checks on Wife's Heart

2/17/2009 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Usher spent Valentine's Day visiting his wife, Tameka Foster, at the Brazilian hospital where she is recuperating from the cardiac arrest she suffered during liposuction ten days ago.

The health scare occurred just two months after Tameka gave birth to their second child.

Sanity

Nice purse. And nice... WOAH! is that a gun in your pocket?

1972 days ago

pebbles313

Doesn't she have 6(!) kids?! What the hell does she expect? Not to mention she isn't a spring chicken. What is she gonna sat to her babies- " Mama has heart trouble , but don't I look thin and pretty?" Lawd folks and their screwd up priorities.

1970 days ago

Chrissy

Obviously this women is either impatient or lazy.

She just had a baby two months ago, are you that freaking disgusted with what the baby did to your body that you have to have it gone so quick? Are you that lazy that you can not take your lazy ass and go run on a tredmill for 30 minutes a day or do sit ups?

I find that there is absolutely no reason for surgery unless it is something you can not fix. Now if she was working her behind off and she did not lose the baby weight in I would say a year then okay then go and do it but it has been 2 freaking months. Some people are like this when they have babies, the get baby weight and just can not get rid of it no matter how much they work out

1970 days ago

Proud American

Vanity is a dangerous thing. Having a baby a beautiful experience and if you get a get or stretch marks it is a brand of honor. What ever happen to black excepting themselves. The last James Brown' wife and Kanye West's mother both died in vain fo vanity. Black Woman, we were taught to except ourselves for Black is Beautiful!

1965 days ago

Chiefs

Your child is only 2 months get to know your child first then later worry about your damn body. I mean sh8t she almost died and left her baby without a mom just so she could look perfect again

1973 days ago

whatever

This stupid woman doesnt understand that she needs to give her body time to heal from child birth. Her vanity won and she almost paid the price. Bet Ushers mama is sitting there saying I told ya so!

1973 days ago

Ilena

Why go there for lipo? Really?

1973 days ago

Ilena

I agree with posts 1 & 2! She didn't have the best body in the first damn place! Doesn't she have 2 other kids(or something like that). She could have totally waited!

1973 days ago

runtellthat

SO ALL YOUR KIDS ALMOST LOST MOMMY CUS YOU COULDN'T WAIT FOR YOUR BODY TO TAKE ITS NATURAL HEALING COURSE - I WONDER IF SHE FEELS LIKE IT WAS WORTH IT - JUST TO APPEASE AND KEEP UP WITH HER HUSBANDS YOUNG AND YOUNGER FANS.

IS THIS WOMAN PAYING CHILD SUPPORT TO HER OTHER KIDS? OR IS HER NEW HUSBAND PAYING NOW - HA HA GUESS MAMA USHER SEEN THIS COMING.

1973 days ago

evil

you ever notice the guy from tmz the reporter looks like the guy from hanson! im just saying..

1973 days ago

sheesh

Wasnt' it Usher's mom who died from complications from plastic surgery? What is WRONG with these people?

1973 days ago

Houston Dude

Crazy people at it again!!!!

Shame shame shame. Lipo at 2 months after birth is insane!! She is not a public figure so what exactly is this chick on? I know she aint trying to look stunning for Usher because dude was in love with her the way she looked plus her 2 kids. He did not care so why is this chick now trying to go all Hollywood. I guess his money. Yeap, mama usher saw this chick from a mile away both spiritually and physically.

Brazil was to hide from the media and probably there is an expert over there. Well, it did not work. Once TMZ knows,e Everybody knowzzzzzzz!

1973 days ago

Houston Dude

# 6, nope. She was Kanye's mom.

Still doesn't matter I guess, this chick has proven how ignorant people can get.

1973 days ago

Jus D truth

#6 I think you might be thinking of Kanye West who's mother died after plastic surgery in L.A. if my memory servers me correctly, the dr. was featured on Oprah & other t.v. shows. But, I guess even Oprah couldn't save Ms. West from being butchered.

1973 days ago

Lord Xenu

Whenever he attends a funeral is he always an USHER?

1973 days ago