Ludacris

Where the White People At?

2/19/2009 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ludacris gave a special shout out to all his white fans at club LAX in Vegas last night, because, "If it wasn't for the white people, I wouldn't be selling 2 to 3 million records and sh*t ... I love y'all."

0219_ludacris_tmz_video-1
Nothing brings people together like straight cash money.

Gemini

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE ALL OF THIS FREE MONEY FOR BLACKS IS??? I am so tired of hearing about it and not getting it. Guess what have worked at Social Services and most of my clients were NOT black HAHAHAHA Oh and oow I do bankruptcy and gues what most of my clients are NOT black hhhmmmmm maybe we are not the ones really getting all the handouts. just a thought

DRESGURL9217

MILLISSA

BIG UPS AND ITS SAD TO SAY BUT UR RIGHT!!! I MI SELF DNT COMPLAIN AT ALL BUT U HAVE THOES OUT THERE THAT DO!! AND UR ALSO RIGHT AFRICANS HAVE IT WAYYYYY WORSE THE WE DO!!

Melissa B

Gemini you must have lived in Kentucky or something. Statistics show blacks get more welfare. Period. STFUBEOTCH.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

" DADDY , WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS CARRY US LIKE WE ARE BAGS ? WHEN WE CAN WALK DOWN BY OURSELFS ? "

" SHUT UP UNTIL YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD ! "

DRESGURL9217

*MEILISSA*

Renee

We should tell Luda that only the dumbasses buy albums the rest of us just free download legal or not lets just all get along like Rodney says

Divashels

WELL DUDE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL GIVE HIM THAT!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf

21. MILLISSA

Posted at 11:08AM on Feb 19th 2009 by DRESGIRL9217
------------

Ebonics much?

spet

" You white people all p*ssed off over this are funny as h*ll. Why you so sensitive? You act as if we kept you down by enslaving you for hundreds of years or something...oh wait. LOL"

Every group in history served as slaves at one point or another...but it was white people...white brits and americans that have done the most of any group to end slavery and were the first to legally abolish it. Oh yeah and wasn't it blacks that sold other blacks into slavery and still do so in Africa today.

Plus Ludacris sucks anyway I hope he gets hit by a truck.

This is my Boom Stick

24. #8
You're right blacky! We kept you down for hundreds of years and treated you like slaves...err..wait...you were BUT now the tables are turned aren't they? You segregate your entire way of life. Can't move into your neighborhood....too dangerous. Can't date your woman cause you all can't come to grips with a black woman loving a white man even though we do treat our women a helluva lot better than you. Can't take the bus because of all the thugs on it that prey against the outnumbered and weak. Can't say the "N" word for fear of hurting your sensitive feelings although you can call us Whitey. The welfare system is a wreck because you guys can't wrap it and/or provide for your family. I mean FAMILIES! Yeah...you're right it is our fault.

Posted at 11:10AM on Feb 19th 2009 by blah!
_______________________________

I'm college educated and I'm an African American female married to a white male. I was just making a joke. You OBVIOUSLY have issues with African Americans and are filled with a lot of hate toward us. Must suck to be you. Also, I've been reading through quite a few of the comments from the "down and out" ANGRY whites on here and i just want to be sure about this...are you seriously THAT p*ssed off because he thanked his WHITE fans? LOL

ash

Sorry "Luda" but this white girl has never contributed to your black @--.

ash

Apparently not at your concert.

This is my Boom Stick

28. Sorry "Luda" but this white girl has never contributed to your black @--.

Posted at 11:41AM on Feb 19th 2009 by ashley
_____________

HA! I'm sure he's okay with that. Slut.

LongJohn69

White teeny boppers buy his music, huh? He gets rich off of them, huh? Man o man, he's the pimps pimp.

Lee

While I applaud you for being an educated woman you are correct in assuming I have issues with African Americans and have a lot of hate towards you. I wouldn't, however, if I could walk my dog after dark without having to worry about the young blacks that roam the streets and beat and rob people. Most African Americans have that chip on their shoulder like you're better than everyone else and everybody should bow down to you. I see the attitude everyday just about. When I stop my car to let a black person cross the street I've never had someone give a heads up as in a thank you or better yet they just take their sweet azz time crossing. White people will at least acknowledge you and give a quick wave as in saying thanks. I NEVER thought of myself as a racist and in fact had nothing but disdain for racist. I grow more angry by the day when I see all the attitude from your community. I just moved from where I lived that was a beautiful quiet place until a few black families moved in. Parents that use to take their kids to the swings no longer do so because the young African Americans have no moral compass. Every other word out of their mouth was F this and F that. Standing in the street and not getting out of the way for passer-bys and acting like they're the only ones in that neighborhood.
You're educated so let me ask you this. Would you feel more comfortable living in the ghetto or living in a quiet neighborhood where the majority is white? Don't lie.