Refurbished Britney, Old Assistant

2/20/2009 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is finally on the right path ... and her former assistant from the good ol' days, Felicia Culotta, is back making sure she gets there in one piece.

Felicia left her gig assisting the Jonas Bros. with their flat irons and tight jeans to jump on the Britney Resurrection Tour.

Anyone who can manage to deter Brit from getting behind the wheel is a keeper.

sallygail

yea, britney, i love you!! can't wait for your tour and new video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anthony

we are going to have so much fun. you are going to be really happy

B

Britney-Train-Wreck over the adorable Jonas Brothers?? *NO* way..... Bad move...

sweetmerck

YAY!!! It is gr8 to see Brit Brit making the RIGHT decisions. Felicia is good for her. I am very glad that Brit is back (even tho she never left) And LOVEY you are the PIG!

Wanda W.

I dont care who currently is babysitting that train wreck known as Britiany Spears,she still is crazy as a s... house rat!!!! You couldnt pay me enough!!!!!

Abby

I'm happy to see Britney on the right path. Everyone needs to give her a break. Give her some space and let her enjoy
some privacy.

britbritisaskank

Rhinna's story got over 3,000 comments. Brit Brit: 24. It is SO over.

Teresa

So glad Fel's back. I thought she needed her back a long time ago. I assume they are paying her a buttload. Money well spent.

ps.
I HATE it when so-called adults go onto message boards to type "FIRST". Makes me sick, come on people, this is not something a mature person does. JMO

frogs and gravel

What Britney does not know is that her assistant's cell phone has a GPS unit on it. Now, if only I could
break into the cell phone company's computer, I could keep track of Britney 24/7.

whatever

she just doesn't look quite like herself yet without one of the babies riding on her lap in the front seat. go back to the psych ward sh*tney---->where you BELONG.

Isabella

Aww how cute! Brit's original baby-sitter is back.We haven't seen her sinc the now infamous "Baby One More Time" video.
(d let me tell you...she made one SCART "teacher" in the video!)

Party 'till you die!

She'll appreciate these last breaks of quasi-freedom before she is locked away after the tour fails and she has the mother of all meltdowns!

Party 'till you die!

So what's Fea Cula gonna do when she loses her job in a month? Beg her way back to the Jonai? Not a wise career move. Hope she has an unemployment clause along with her clause not to leak out all of the nasty details of her current employer.

anthony

the KitKat was a nice touch 4

anthony

the first is amy the second?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments