Paris Hilton: All Backed Up

2/21/2009 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a constipated "Nutcracker" ballerina, Paris Hilton and her size 11 heels emerged outside a Hollywood club.

Somebody get her an Ex-Lax on the rocks.

Paris Hilton

Anita

Paris is fun and irrepressible. I always liked her.

Avenge, revenge, whatever

Wow DUDE, you have some hostility issues. Yeah yeah, I know. You're a total tough guy and you'd knock me out and blah blah blah. The DUDE. What a dork. FYI, after early childhood it's not normal to idolize movie characters (you probably don't even get nor really like "The Big Lebowski" but want desperately to be thought of as cool). Anyway, seek therapy. And save your rants; no one cares about the opinions of angry little trolls with ED who still live with their mothers. So regardless of your inane blathering in response, which I'm sure is coming, I'll waste no more time on you from here on out.

As for Paris, she certainly appears to be coming unhinged. Poor freak.

Anita

Paris is fun and irrepressible. I always liked her.

Anita

But what are some of you contributing to society, besides posting on a hate site????
Paris Hilton is doing better than all of you.

Anita

She just turned 28 and people live a lot longer than they used to. Say what you will about Paris. This girl knows how to enjoy her life while running her various companies and making money at it. That's the way to do it.

Delicious

she looks like a drag queen....

ginny

Sharon Stone should show that hump how to get out of a car...

Kay

Rihanna's beaten face was shocking, but she still looked better than Paris in full make-up, with her bloated lips and wonky eye. And Paris did it to herself!

Carrys F.

Wendy, what is your problem? You have NO idea what I do or what charities and volunteer work I do. I PROMISE you I give more back to society in a week than Paris gives (besides money) in a year. So, don't judge me. I see you're posting just as much as anyone else so you're no better than the rest of us.

Carrys F.

Tina, what companies does Paris run? Does she even have a hs diploma?????

Avenge, revenge, whatever

Hey Wendy, you're posting on this "hate site" as well. You're hating on the haters. So change it to "we're posting on this hate site." You're ignorant, a hypocrite or both. You're also just another tool who's life is so banal that you idolize celebrities. Some come on this site as a lark, to pass the time now and again and post comments just for laughs. But you come here to worship at the altar of celebrity. And you can't stand when anybody mocks one of your gods. I feel pity for you and your ilk. But fear not, I'll get over it.

And lest some of you morons reply that, "duh, you're on this site too, I guess that makes you a hypocrite as well, duh," read the post (some come here as a lark and post just for laughs....)

hmmm..

Dear Paris: You don't have to accept this kind of abuse!

Wait.. yes you do.. you invite abuse, it would be impolite not to accept it!

Anita

Miss Hilton is out doing her patriotic duty, shopping and helping the eonomy recover.
Good for her, she has the right idea.

Get your collective buttts out into the malls this fine Saturday morning and do likewise.
The US economy needs stimulating, and that means you people need to be out buying things.
My wife and kids are doing so.

Anita

I actually think the same hater is posting repeatedly. You sound the same.

bobbyozone

yesterday on tmz-tv there was a story about rose mcgowan leaving paris hilton's masqurade ball.

this looks like paris's costume. notice the mask?

... and yeah, i'd like to go to a masqurade ball with paris, and her friends