Matilda Ledger -- Ready to Meet Oscar

2/22/2009 2:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Williams and Matilda Ledger arrived at LAX, along with Michelle's new BF, Spike Jonze.

We're guessin' by evening's end, Matilda will have a new toy.

pattie in cali

LITTLE MATILDA, your dady was the best joker ever, we are pulling for him, YOU GO HEATH, MATILDA you look just like your dad, BEST WISHES,

Rita

Whoa - Matlida looks JUST like Keith. Such a cutie.

Ynakeedoodle

Sorry, that is one ugly kid.

Festus Hagan

Well looky here. refur to my rosponce to the previous post about Arnold

buzzbomber

Only a drug addicted loser would leave a child to grow up without a father. I hope the selfish bastard loses!

aha

Looks like her daddy.

aha

Oh yeah- Rita..who the hell is Keith?

buzzbomber

What a selfish bastard to choose drugs over that innocent child. I hope the bastard loses tonite!

Joe Mama

The kid looks so much like Heath, I feel like I'm watching Curious Case of Heath Ledger and he's aged backwards

jm

This is why children are such miracles. This beautiful baby will carry her fathers spirit within her. Love never dies. God bless them both.

Harriet

Matilda looks like a mini Heath. Do you suppose that her grandfather (Heath's father) will allow her to accept the Oscar in her father's name. Mr. Ledger seems to hog in for everything. I don't diminish his loss but his 15 minutes of fame has run out as far as I am concerned. On the other hand, Heath Ledger's fame will last forever.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Shes adorable! She looks EXACTLY like him, its spooky!! ...and number 8... why don't you STFU on stuff you know nothing about! You have no idea how he really passed away.. accidental or not, its sad he is gone! I hope he wins tonight ;)

Wow

If her dad wins tonight, I hope it's not out of sympathy. It must be such a drag for the other supporting actors - going against a dead person who has passed into legend.

Ynakeedoodle

I HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE RECIEVES HYPE AND PRAISE JUST BECUASE THEY HAVE PASSED AWAY. LET'S BE HONEST, LEDGER WAS A MEDIOCRE ACTOR, AT BEST. HE WAS IN A COUPLE OF DECENT MOVIES, SO WHAT. ONE THING HE DIDIN'T HAVE, FOR SURE, WAS LEADING MAN GOOD LOOKS- HE WASN'T AGING WELL. WHY WOULD HOLLYWOOD HONOR A MAN WHO WAS SO SELFISH AS TO CHOSE DRUGS OVER BEING A FATHER. LAST TIME I CHECKED- DRUS WERE ILLEGAL. YEAH...I MAY NOT HAVE READ THE AUTOPSY RESULT, BUT NO ONE EVER SAID HE DIED OF, LETS SAY, A HEART ATTACK. THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING! TO DRAG THE KID ALONE TO GARNER THE SYMPATHY VOTE- WILLIAMS SHOULD BE ASAHMED OF HERSELF!

Laura

She's such a cute little girl. Michelle was at the Independent Spirit Awards. I bet they saw Heath's family who is in town for the Oscars as well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments