Rihanna

The Face of a

Battered Woman

2/22/2009 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of Rihanna taken after Chris Brown allegedly beat her.

Battered Woman
The LAPD has just released this statement.

age09

i dont think this should be published like its nothing . its still a very delicate case and these kind of things shouldnt be floating around the internet.
but still , its horrible how she looks. you can tell how sad she is and you can justt feel the pain through her expression . i am a fan of chris brown's MUSIC. but after this. wow . he deserves everything he gets . there should NEVER be an excuse for abuse.

Paige

I knew it...where there is smoke there is always fire. Chris is a piece of crap. I knew this would come to light. Where all you stupid mother f'ers who were supporting Chris Brown. Is he still innocent now biatches.

Kimmy Kim Kim

Lock his ass up!

missmolina

all i have to say is rihanna isnt as innocent as she seems, and though im not making excuses im sure she did something to drive him to do this. how do you know she wasnt trying to fight back and bust her own lip on the ground. the bitch was only famous for being pretty anyway. she really cant sing, or dance. and everything she does is written and rpoduced by someone else, including her wardrobe. if she looked like keyshia cole who would she be? no one.

Paris00

So sad. I really pray that she has the good sense that God gave her and leaves him. But I have a feeling like so many other victims of domestic violence that she will be right back with him by Spring or early summer. DV only increases over time, so if she looks like this now just imagine how she will look the next time. I will keep her along with other victims in my prayers. :( So sad.

someone

This is so sad. This is may be enough to delete his songs from my itunes.. Ugh, it's a shame I can't return it.

kristin

You shouldn't have posted this. She has been through enough torment.

Jackie

7confessions has a pic with her with that tattoo

It's her

1979 days ago

Rhianna is a beautiful woman. Not so much here. This picture shows exactly what an abusive man can do...bring a woman to the lowest of low. Rhianna, stay strong...there are so many people who support you. You can come back from this stronger and more respected than ever...a shining example for all women.
THANK YOU TMZ!!! We all needed to SEE the harsh reality of this situation.

veronica

i want to know what happend at the club and what made him so damn mad that he put his hand on her i hear so many thing like she give him some kind of std and when he was leaving the clud he was in tear so someone please tell me what real happend before i say he need to go to jail

ang

HELL TO DA F NAWW DAT PIK IS FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHRIS DID NOT DO DAT N DA PIK LOK LIK SHE DEAD BT SHE NOT DEAD IT BEEN PHOTOSHOP[ YO TMZ YALL F UP N ANY1 WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE DIS IS DUMBBBBB. AT LEAST GET YO DAMN INFO RITE CUZ DAT GT B.S WRITEN ALL OVERRRR N YALL NEED TO HEAR BOTH SIDE OF DA STORY B4 JUMPIN TO A CONCLUSION. BT DIS PIK IS FAKEEEEEEEE LIK PAMELA ANDERSON BOOB N I DNT EVEN THINK IT RIHANNA PROBABLY SUM DEAD BODY DAT LOK LIK HER. CHRIS IS INNOCENTTTT SUPPORT CHRIS BROWNN!!!!

nikki88

wasnt as bad****

Terry Coates

F Chris Brown... what a punk.

Dan

Oh my god, this is horrific!!! I am such a big Rihanna fan and this totally upset me =(!

wannabewoman

How did her people let this get out? How horrible. Chris Brown should be ashamed of himself. I hope the little yellow bastard gets exactly what he deserves.