Rihanna

The Face of a

Battered Woman

2/22/2009 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of Rihanna taken after Chris Brown allegedly beat her.

Battered Woman
The LAPD has just released this statement.

Venessa

I cannot believe she took him back. What is wrong with you Riri?? Do you hate yourself that much that you have to go back to an abusive relationship?? Come on, you are suppose yo be a strong BLACK woman..We dont go back to them..We show them that we grow stronger and stronger after such things..I thought you were wiser than this..I am truly and deeply disappointed in you

2023 days ago

Chatter_Box

Chris Brown is no man. He's nothing but a Biotsh! He thinks all this will never be accounted for? Karma Chris...
No matter what Rihanna may or may not have done, no one deserves to be chewed on like a dog toy. I have some pretty sharp teeth in my pit, maybe he would like to go a few rounds with my dog... gee I wonder who would win.

Trinity

Covergirl's new slogan should be.....Easy, breezy, beautiful battered girl.

j-j

TMZ i think u have no right to post this image of rihanna, gosh people this is personal and i dont think she wants her fans to see her like this or anybody else on the internet...

desiree

I Think Rihanna Is Ignorant For Going Back To Chris Brown!!!! That is Just Stupid!!! It's Not Like She is Broke, Can't Take Care of Herself, and Forced To Stay With Him!!! She Has Definently Options and The Money To Leave Him!

single bby

OMG.......I understand that chris should have never hit rihanna but we dont know the full details. All we know is what the news is telling us. Most of us dont know how it all started. So the way i was raised was no man should ever put their hands on me but if i put my hands on them first then thats my fault.

Educator

People people people...this is not Rihanna. This is a look alike. Rihanna does NOT have a tattoo over her left shoulder as shown in the picture above. Get a grip of yourselfs people you have all been officially PUNK'D

bacon

I really hope that she can take this experience and use it as an example of empowerment to all women who have been victims at the hands of these cowards who abuse their strength. I hope that she can show all women that we have power and courage to leave these bastards.

Fred

it' snot her cause she doesnt hav her ears peirced like rihanna... plus if they was really rihanna dnt ya fink they would found more fotos too post of the poor girl.

KevinV

Alright....so why do you continue to show this photo, if it was illegally released???

KevinV

THIS IS RIHANNA!!!

Compare the tattoo to this photo...

Angel

Wow if you showed this picture to 5 people and told them she had died, i bet they would believe it !

nancy

this isnt rihanna look at the shoulder she doesnt have that tattoo anywhere on here body this is the battered face of another woman not rihanna

Holly

This has to be a fake because Rihanna does not have a tattoo like that on her shoulder.....

2021 days ago

daman

HER LIPS ARE JUST CHAPPED AND SHE RAN INTO THE DOOR :)

2021 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments