Rachael Ray

Loves a Stiff Cocktail Weiner

2/23/2009 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While in Miami this weekend, celebuchef Rachael Ray showed off what her four basic food groups are: Wine, margaritas, tequila and hot dogs.

Rachael Ray

Later the 40-year-old foodie taped her newest series "30 Minute Hurl."

princesspink

That girl is in desperate need of a boob job.

.xOxO.

She's 40!!?!? Wow! I did not know that! I LOVE Rachael Ray!!

fatty solids

Rick

damn i remember when Rachel used to look good she is blowing up. I think she needs to lay off testing all her dishes. She needs to lose like 75 pounds to look good again

wtf

celebuchef??????????/ TMZ she has said OVER and OVER she is NOT a chef. This site is #1 for irresponsible reporting.

Same with your report that Octumom was buying that million dollar house which was FALSE! Oh and while we are on octumom, it's OCTUMOM NOT OCTOMOM!

So sad TMZ has zero requirements to work there. The writing and stories are purely ignorant lies.

jason

I love Rachel, I think she is absolutely gorgeous. If only she would drop that so called husband of hers, she deserves better. I love u Rachel.

Lee

SHe's not a F*ckin' Chef. She's a total b*tch. I hear that from people that work with her and from experience. Even with all that money she cannot cook an original meal that hasn't come out of a box. Irony: a dish best served cold.

jordan

i sat next to her on an airplane from cali to ny. she's nice but is almost unrecognizable without makeup.

Tom

So some of you don't like her.. I still think she's HOT and would gladly knock her personal front door if she'd let me, but thats just me.

Bex

HATE her. She is a gluttonous pig. Damn, she is absolutely HUGE!

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Looks GOOD to me!

Al

I hear she's a heavy smoker too.

Dane IS LAME Cook

One of my college friends described a DP (double penetration, vag & anal) he had with little Rachel some time ago. All I can say to that was wowza! Hahaha, she's definitely a lifetime member of the little itty bitty titty committee.

tellyouwhatithink

I want a sip of that huge margarita!

ann

All I see here are pictures of two drinks. Pics 1 and 4 don't show her consuming anything - just holding it. I'm sure these pics were taken over a period of an entire event and WE ALL TAKE MORE THAN TWO SIPS OVER ANY CONSIDERABLE LENGTH OF TIME

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments