Fatone and Rinna -- "Kinda Drunk" at the Oscars

2/25/2009 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pap: How drunk was Lisa Rinna at the Academy Awards?
Joey Fatone: You know what ... a lot!

Joey Fatone: Click to watch
Joey confirmed what we already knew when we ran into the guy at LAX yesterday -- that before Lisa and Joey hit the red carpet for the TV Guide Oscar Pre-show, they both hit the bottle!

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nuke em & we own em

1st Thought he was clean n sober Guess not!

Dr. Adams

Must be a very slow day for TMZ.......

1981 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Lisa looked awesome Oscar night! heard that she is dumping "has been" Harry Hamlin for Oprah's boy toy Stedman Graham...wonder what Dina Lohan thinks of that?
She better watch her back...I guess Tara Reid went Berserk on Dina when she sound about that Stedman was seeing her...

Lord Xenu

I loved Joey on ROBOT CHICKEN when he did that hilarious segment "Enter the FAT ONE" where his old band N'Sync was murdered while he as out getting coffee then had to enter a martial arts tournament to avenge their deaths.

1981 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I read somewhere that "sometimes doesn't wipe" Gayle has banned Stedman from Oprah's house! is this true?

ccw

I can't stand Lisa Rinna. She is such a loud mouth----does't let anybody talk. I don't know who is worse----Lisa Rinna or Kathy Lee Gifford!!!!! She is a washed up has been---nobody cares!!!! What is with those lips???? I can't even look at her when she talks---she looks like Chris Brown got at her before the Oscars!!!!

Tony B

♥ ♥ ♥ Grrr I am SO in love with this man! He is my Ultimate Celebrity Fantasy! I love that he is amazingly good looking (I love furry guys) BUT not only that, he's funny as hell too! Honestly, is there anything in this world sexier than a hot, super handsome fella that can make you laugh? (sigh)

LOVE YA FATONE! YOU ROCK BUDDY!

(Thanx for providing my Fatone Fix, TMZ. You guys are awesome! ♥ ♥ ♥

Tony B

Grrr I am SO in love with this man! He is my UltimateCelebrity Fantasy! I love that he is amazingly good looking (I lovefurry guys) BUT not only that, he's funny as hell too! Honestly, isthere anything in this world sexier than a hot, super handsome fellathat can make you laugh? (sigh) LOVE YA FATONE! YOU ROCK BUDDY! (Thanx for providing my Fatone Fix, TMZ. You guys are awesome!

Hyde30

I can't imagine how unbelievably stupid one has to be to drink alcohol right before going on live national TV. Fatone BRAGGED about it! Talk killing your future job possibilities. Idiot!

Who Caresss!!!

YOU KNOW YOUR CAREER IS IN THE DUMPS WHEN U ON THE RED CARPET. NO WONDER HE'S DRINKING!!! REHAB NEXT??

NRGJAMS.COM

NRG says..."Drunk girls give better oral sex!"

Reg'ee

Is anyone else having trouble loading the video page

BEBOP

I turned the channel. I couldn't stand to look at her lips. Waaay tooo much Botox. Can't they find someone else, she was terrible. I miss Joann and Melissa.

MP

Nothing like going into work drunk. In any other industry they'd be fired, but not the entertainment industry. Gotta love it...it's good work if you can get it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments