Bikini Girl Doing Stuff in a Bikini for Money

2/26/2009 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bikini Girl: ExclusiveKatrina Darrell (aka Bikini Girl from "American Idol") has finally found her true calling -- and it involves wearing a bikini.

Bikini Girl is starting to be booked for club appearances (a la K-Fed or Audrina) and is getting offers as high as $10k. Of course, there is one string attached -- she's got to show up in a bikini.

In a related story, there are tons of pictures on the Internet of girls in bikinis -- and they're free.

why?

I JUST DON'T GIVE A F@#$

Safprods

she should wrestle in a bikini at http://www.superactionfight.com

arte help

Hello everyone, I have to admit that I'm a very lonely loser who thinks that blogging first here makes me feel important. I'm 48, overweight and live in my parents basement. Please don't judge me because I'm just desperate and lonely. With that being said. YOU'RE ALL TOO SLOW BECAUSE I'M TOOFASTFORYOU!!!

Slick

So typical...She'll end up with a sex tape or doing playboy to launch her career just like the others before her...

AzraelDKF

I don't see what the big deal with her is, she has a busted ass face.

Steve

Let her have her 15 minutes and then she'll fade-away. She does look good in a bikini

littlebigmomma

OMG....Why are we talking about her????? Even my husband thought she was a dumb b**ch.
The only thing women like this are good at is bringing attention to themselves but you don't
actually take the women home to meet mom. Hey honey....wake up. YOUR A HO!!!!!!!
Don't come to Indianapolis because women here would NOT put up with you act.

beth563

toofastforyou is toopatheticforwords

tara

pls tmz, stop giving her more time - her 15 minutes are up!

PEPSI Generation

Singers now come on they all suck by design....Never over shadow the show after the show #1 rule.Nude or what ever thats great and the amerkian thingIE to do.The Human hamms body is a worksx of art and anyone with a problem with that should see a SHINK faster than fast.

Reynaldo

Sure would be a downright shame if some people had to make an honest living in this world. Anyone can do what many of these girls are reducing themselves too, and fewer today choose to try and live a decent and productive life; there are still some ladies with morals and class left in this world-you just have to look harder to find them anymore. It's really sad and shameful.

PEPSI Generation

Sound scans thermal scans radar satellite/eithernet broadcasters.Micro smart partic warfares.Synratronical 3D rad/logical imageing.Honest living is a thingIE of the 1920`s,trilates on radars hohas and masonics on GPS and ploters.

JueBlue

What a HO lmao

Nicole

She may be hot from the neck down but she has a very ugly attitude and no personality at all!!

BeerGut

Butterface!!! She is fug. Put a bag on her head.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments