Rick Schroder -- Tool?

2/27/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

rick schroder: exclusiveRick Schroder is being sued by a Malibu woman who claims he stole $7,000 worth of tools. But Schroder's co-defendant -- the ex-boyfriend of the plaintiff -- tells TMZ his ex is just a "crazy, bitter bitch."

Alicia Roberts filed her legal papers in Malibu, claiming her ex, Brent Black, went on her property "without permission or knowledge" and heisted the tools. Black, a plumbing contractor, tells us he broke up with Roberts on December 29, moved out and left the tools. He claims she still has the tools and she's suing out of revenge, dragging Rick Schroder in as a co-conspirator. Black and Schroder were friends.

Rick is countersuing for five grand, claiming he's never even met Roberts and has had to lose work over the case. Schroder wrote, "I made at least $5,000 for directing work and had to cancell (sic) work."

Rick also says Roberts has committed perjury, harassed him and trespassed on his property.

PATTIFL56

This did make it to Peoples Court, saw the Roberts woman and her ex-boyfriend in front of Judge Judy. She didn't get as much as she was suing for. The case was ridiculous, she was just suing him for revenge because he left her. She shouldn't have gotten anything.

1922 days ago

Joy

This case was on Judge Judy today. 4/7/09

1921 days ago

toofastforyou!

FISRST AGGAIN, SUCKERS@!!!! TO ALL YOU LITTLE PEOPLE BENEATH ME.............

Moan Ica

"...a women scorned."

heather

4th-Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#645732 - Cell Block H

I'm toofastforyou, aka psycho. " I'm still an idiot and I still live with my mom. Hey, Mom! Bring me my twinkies and coke! I'm busy being an idiot! Mom? Why do you keep staring at me? Say Something! All right, mother. I'll be a good boy. You just stay in your rocking chair. I'll get my own snack."

heather

#5-you're bored dear and clearly cooped up in front of a computer for too long...get out and get some fresh air, you will feel better, and your mother won't want to kill you anymore!

yourekiddingright

#6 Can you not see that he is acting like the idiot toofastforyou? That toofastforyou freak goes on every post and cheers that he is first (mostly he isnt though lol!) The fruitcake clearly has no life and sits around waiting to pounce on a new post. He is such an idiot that we ALL feel sorry for him and his miserably lonely life.

Kenneth

OMG what a dumb story...first of all what would a woman want with a tool...er... tools? Plainly after her boyfriend left she just helped herself to his tools. I have never seen a woman plumber....but wait! If there is butt crack involved, is it a cute one? I wonder.....lol

Amy

I think he looks like Larry Birkhead - now there's a "who would you rather" or a "we're just sayin'"

sickofKate

Yeah right, like this woman has $7,000 worth of tools that are HERS...get a life lady!!!

YOU ARE A FOOL

WHO THE F IS THIS FUGLY PRICK ANYWAY ??? NEVER HEARD OF HIM.

Kat

Wow... first of all... to "Send Him My Way"... you say "You chicks are taking this stuff to far nowadays. No wonder there are so many H0M0's around." Could you be more offending to people? If you are going to try to act like that, you may want to check your grammar... it should be "taking this stuff TOO far... not TO far.

SECOND of all... if the ex-boyfriend "supposedly" took the tools without her "permission or KNOWLEDGE", then how does she know it was him?

Disgusting

He should just give the tools back and admit what he did. He obviously took them. Don't waste everyone's time. Men can be such dumb bullies. Calling her a "crazy bitch" is pretty revealing that he's a bad guy.

my 3 cents

Now I have a Problem, Harvey can I sue Jenna Jameson for taking my tampons? I had a box of them and now they are not there.....I think she took them.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments