Rihanna and Chris Brown

Back Together!

2/28/2009 6:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

back-together-1What is she thinking?!

The story just broke on People.com and TMZ has confirmed, the couple has reconciled and they are "together." According to the report, the two are hanging at one of Diddy's homes.

The L.A. County D.A. is expected to get the case from cops soon and then decide whether to charge Brown for the alleged beating earlier this month.

some chick

What a sad situation.

samm

ugh

namers

Dumbstruck!

guest

dumb ass.

M

So sad. Typical domestic abuse situation...

Isa

oh no. if she reconciles, then he'll only do it again. and it gets worse and worse. i hope he gets charges pressed anyway. this is why the DA presses charges without the victim.

YA YA

WHAT IS SHE THINKING? SHE COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER BEATING?

Kanani

After just coming out of an abusive marriage, I have no respect for her...OR HIM FOR THAT MATTER. He must have broken her self-esteem down so badly that she feels that he "can change". Once an abuser, always an abuser! Counseling will help, but they will ALWAYS be abusive. GET OUT NOW!!! Just makes me sick to my stomach thinking that she is taking him back. SHE needs counseling to get her back bone back!

Mike

I'm sorry but I just lost all respect for her... WHAT A F'ING IDIOT!!

BLISS

young love..they'll be alright

Angela

The abuse cycle at it's best. I pray Rihanna wises up before she is killed. This looked like a bad beat down which happened quickly. It doesn't get better....just cycles over and over and over...been there and am thankful I finally broke the cycle. Don't think this will do well for her career

TD

Ike and Tina Turner . . . He won't change or stop! Walk away while you still can!

choc

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!! SHE JUST MADE ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES OF HER LIFE. I'M DISAPPOINTED.

litlluvbug

That is just ridiculous. I have lost all respect for her now. If she can't respect herself, how can I respect her. I don't think that anyone ever should be hit but she can not blame anyone else if she puts herself back into that situation.

FUSS

ah, the face of female empowerment! way to encourage the young girls who look up to you that no matter who much your man beats on you, go should go back to him like a sad pathetic dog