Madonna -- One False Move, Squirrel Gets It!

3/1/2009 12:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Madonna looks as if she's hoarding walnuts for the winter, her faux-boyfriend -- otherwise known as Jesus -- adds another layer to the A-Rod charade.

Cathazat

I feel sorry for her children, especially for her daughter, who is what? A decade younger than this poor loser? Madonna, I'm sorry but you're not 25 any more. You have a family and responsibilities. Why don't you take that dessicated va-jay jay of yours and lay low for a while and raise your children. Lourdes is going to be major payback, I suspect.

2041 days ago

Mary

FIRST!!!!

blk-wido

aaaah; mommie and her boys,

tellitlikeitis

shes either getting alot of young stuff.....or has recently had alot of cosmetic surgery

jennyofAtlanta

you would think with all that money she would fix her teeth

ilovetheshowmadmen

her parking space between her teeth bugs the _ _ _ _ out of me to this day...also,.,.,,,continues to set a WONDERFUL example for her children.... can't seem to stay with anyone for more than a day....

also, as I expressed a few months earlier.. David's bio daddy should RIP this baby from her and take him back... who in their right mind would allow their flesh and blood to be raised by this horny over the hill female?

oldstnic

It doesn't matter how much money Madonna has, or who she is with, I still love her! I've loved her from the beginning of her career, and I will always love her, and respect her, no matter how bad she plays things out, or to whom she aligns herself with. The one thing I do know about her is she has a heart, and no matter how many times people try to stomp on it, it still continues to beat...

Kimmers

that is terrible. adopted children need stability overall...not jetsetting and hanging around mommies various "boyfriends". Can you imagine what this kid is thinking?? Is "Jesus" his new big brother that was adopted? Or his new daddy? He must be so confused. I wonder if he even calls her "mom".

tiredofslutsruinyounggirlsss

EWW MADONNA IS SO GROSS AND TIRED AND NO LONGER SETS THE TRENDS INSTEAD SHE LATCHES ON TO ANYTHING SHE THINKS IS POPULAR.. SUCH AS DATING YOUNG GUYS.. STUPID SLUT WHO WOULD RUIN HER MARRIAGE JUST TO SHOW PEOPLE SHE IS STILL YOUNG... MADONNA YOU ARE 50!! YOU ARE 10 YEARS AWAY FROM SERIOR CITIZEN NOW SO PLEASE ACT LIKE AN ADULT AND LADY AND STOP BEING A SLUT BRAT WHO STILL THINKS SHES 21.... GROSS IF SHES HALF NAKED IN ONE MORE VIDEO IM GOING TO THROW UP... THIS WOMEN IS NOT DECENT... INSTEAD OF SPENDING TONS OF MONEY ON COSMETIC PROCEDURES DONATE A WHOLE BUNCH AND IM SURE IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL WAAAY BETTER SLUT...

alfonsojose

Poor David. He got three parents .. so far. I can't wait for the money fight betweene Roco, Lola and David

allen antrim

That "hoarding walnuts nuts" look his how an old lady pushes up her bifocals when her hands are full or otherwise occupied.

Tina

What is wrong with him she could be his Grandmother!!!There going to have to come up with a new nickname for dating old ladies because MILF doesn't describe Madonna.

Tina

G-MILF......GRANDMOTHER I'D LIKE TO F**K.

Ellie

Have you seen pics of this guy, he is GORGEOUS!

QueenOfTrashin

This woman is clearly certifiable.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments