Molly Ringwald: Pretty in Pregnancy

3/2/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former '80s teen movie queen, Molly Ringwald has traded "The Breakfast Club" for the morning sickness club.

The 41-year-old is pregnant with twins and due in August.

Bex

Derek---Love=pain. Deal with it, wussy boy.

1976 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Red, I had thyroid issues and Hyperemesis gravidarum

Colo.Girl

I'm with Greeneyedlass and I think Jean is full of sh*t.

1976 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I would like to lock Jean in a cage and torture her and her daughter to death

Bex

Damn, Jean Summers. Only a beeyotch like you would turn down Derek, the only person on this board who can stand you! You better get while the gettins good, honey. I have a feeling you will end up alone and miserable!

1976 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Molly..LOVE YOU

Jean can be full of herself but Cologirl you are one sick B!TCH

1976 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Sharlene,

Happily married here...sorry you have anger issues toward me!

Have a nice day!

Bex

Derek--If she doesn't want you, I will take you! You sound like sweetie! I love your stuff!

justsaying

Geez! Where's the trailer?

Colo.Girl

Ok, well make sure that you notice the second Cologirl post is with a small "g". Therefore, not my post. Next time someone wants to try and impersonate me on the boards, make sure you copy my name right. It's with a capital "G".

hbic

Hey-head cheerleader. First you criticise someone for being "fat". Then you admit that the reason you didn't gain weight was 'cause you were sick. Which is it?
So-the first time you posted, (bragged?), you were say'n that she should be sick like you, and that would be better.
For only being 3 months preggers, this lady looks really large. Even for twins.

justsaying

Man! I'd love to shake the hand of the guy who was brave enough to hit that!

1976 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

yeah Right Jean,

My God you are one sick ticket. You have so much hatred toward me because? I was a cheerleader? because I was happy that I could fit in the old uniform for my reunion? GOD you are a sick bitter piece of work. I have always been slim...didn't have a baby until I had been married for four years. Not a stay at home mom...althought some times I think that is best. I am a pharmacist.

Very well aware of what a placenta weights...good grief you are a judgemental fool. I had medical issues so could not gain weight as I posted later.

So ..why do you hate stay at home moms? unwed mothers? cheerleaders? can't wait ti find out.

Hope you get over your bitterness,

Jean

1976 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Yeah Right Jean... so what do you have against Stay at home moms? You have ISSUES with women!

Colo.Girl

Yeah right Jean, so are you saying she's a stay-at-home mom or works at Burger King? I'm confused.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments