Disney Star

Booze, Babes and Bikinis

3/4/2009 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For a 19-year-old, David Henrie of Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place" had a magical time livin' la vida loca down in Puerto Rico Saturday night.

David Henrie

Good thing you only have to be 18 to legally have a margarita -- and a grope -- in PR.

bsp

Come on the kid is nineteen give him a break. It's not like we all weren't out partying our asses off at nineteen. I mean really, what are you a bunch of prudes. He is partying a little it's not the end of the world for him. Worry about it if he's doing cocaine or meth or something, not drinking a margarita at nineteen yeesh people give me a break!!!

Obama is Gay

1st off he is not a star. 2nd he is nasty. 3rd she is nastier. 4th wtf would it would look like he they spawned a kid.

blk-wido

awwwwe...they grow up so fast don't they...

bsb fan

He's also on How I met Your Mother...

he plays Ted's son in the future... You know when Bob Saget is talking to him (but we don't see Saget)...

I honestly dont give a crap

bsb fan

besides, he wasn't doing anything ILLEGAL!

Technically, he CAN drink in PR.. and he can DANCE with whomever he wants!

JenOner

OK.... is he having sex with her in the pic? No. Can you prove he is drinking alcohol in this pic? No. Is it a sin to dance with a girl? No. Get off his back. This is what most kids his age are doing, if not worse. It's legal to drink there so if he wants to he can. And if he wants to sleep with her, then more power to him. You all expect these disney kids to be perfect little angels and live in a bubble. Well guess what? These are real kids, it's not gonna happen. Let them be kids. You wonder why child stars turn out so messed up. It's because everyone's always watching their every move. Get over yourselves, I'm sure you all did worse things. I know I did.

Tori

i bet she is loving that he picture is on TMZ ...

FREY

hes gettin more than the jonas bros.

Jasmine

Team David. He's 19..it was a bikini contest.
Get a grip people.

Calliej

he's 19. leave him alone! he was just having fun like any other normal 19 year old would've done

Wanda W.

He probably was at SENOR FROGS RESTAURANT in SAN JUAN............. I was there,that place was jumping, and the booze flowed nonstop.............. It was outrageous but fantastic !!!!

Caia

HA! Why do people think disney owns your mind? No guy in their right mind would pass up a bikini contest! Kudos to you my man.

Lala

He's in Puerto Rico!
The legal drinking age is 18.
SO HE'S NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!

It might not be a good display for Disney, but at least he's not doing anything illegal.

1998 days ago

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Who's the whore??

yashi

David welcome to the island of enchantment !!!! i see ur enjoyng urself LOL