Ice-T's Wife

Look at My Cleavage!!!

3/4/2009 10:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ice-T's wife Coco might be the only person alive who gets mad when you tell her she's not looking like a $5 hooker for a change.

Ice-T & Coco: Click to watch
When we pointed out how she was more covered up than usual last night, Coco passionately argued that her shirt was, in fact, "see through."

And she was right.

StanK

skankiness is in the eyes of the beholder so just let it be

jed

What is with extremely talented and intelligent men loving chicks that look slutty?!

*sigh*

The Dude

Yea...my name is Ice-T...I'm Black...I'm Ghetto...Oh there's a hot white chick that likes me..well I guess I'm part white...well..i really not into the ghetto that much..I guess we can get married. ...oh well so much for rap and ghetto rock..

nichelle stewart

can dumb can you be

The REAL DEAL

She makes all women look better - she is just plain nasty. And so is he for that matter. Glad they two nasties found each other.

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

I don't care what anyone says, I love these two. They are so open and real. For all you ladies turning up your noses at Coco, just remember unlike you mate, Ice-T doesn't have to go to a streetwalker to get his fantasies fulfilled. He can get it from his wife. He's not into the Holly Hobby type.

Eric in Indiana

Just wanted to educated a few of you that are quick to judge. When Ice-T and Coco were in Fort Wayne, IN last year for a charity fundraiser (a black Tie attire event) she looked amazing and VERY CLASSY and if a woman has it she should be able to flaunt it because her husband is a very lucky man. If only people could find someone that loves them as much as these two love eachother. Ice-T your house on MTV show Cribs with the moving walls around the pool is so cool. Keep up the great work with Boys and Girls Club the kids really need people like you and your wife to help others and inspire dreams to come true.
eric

jaye

Ice tea likes them skankalicious

Nashville Star

People are haters and if someone can be as free as they want then, live and let live. They aren't hurting anyone. I bet they have some wild "adult themed" parties. Would love to be a fly on the wall...no I wouldn't...I would love to BE THERE!

Not "that girl"

HA! You gotta work at being that errm aah whats the word(s)... "adult themed" yeah that's it ha.. as #10 referred to it... LOL... You go gurrrrlll... Got it flaunt it eh.... :)

alreadybad

@eric from Ft Wayne IN,
if a woman HAS IT, she DOESN'T HAVE to FLAUNT IT. A classy woman does not have to SAY a word, perhaps you were in the school of hard knocks when the lessons on class and beauty were given but I'm sure you are aware of the adage, "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" and you can't make a gentleman out of a pimp, and he's a lousy representative (they don't have the brains for it).

Queen of the Damned

#12 asylum -- I agree with you 100%!! If she's got it, then she should flaunt it only for her husband; and not the rest of the world. She leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination.

diana

ho, ho, ho, ho ho!

Chucky

What a classless, slutty ,tramp, ho bag she is.

bestfriends?

(15)..her body is DEF FAKE! Anybody could get that body if they really wanted!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments