Chris Brown & Rihanna

Police Report

Shocking Blow-By-Blow

3/5/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shocking new evidence about what happened in the car the night Chris Brown allegedly beat Rihanna.

Police Report
TMZ has obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

MJ RIP

That made me cry. That poor girl, not an ounce of sense in her head...

candi

Wow! What a catch? No wonder she ran right back to him first chnce she got.

Jazmin

I wish Rihanna all the best. She is definitely making the wrong decision by going back to this Abuser. Hopefully, he doesn't kill her as can happen in so many cases where abuse exist in the relationship. As for Chris, I hope he rots in jail. HE IS A LOSER!

Kim

I'm curious as to where all the "sources" are that people are talking about & just where you "heard" your information. Seriously, is it from web pages & are all of you actually believing what you read on a blog? God help us. Rumors are not facts. Half the crap reported on the "news" is utter BS. A police report, well that's based on fact. I know it's a little hard to grasp that the "internetzzzzz" lie, but well the shoe fits. What a joke this world has become. It's no wonder the economy is tanking.

#362 (Chastity 80) Your wrote, "I am a strong woman and I totally stand by Chris. I think however things got blown up and Im not buying into the b/a people are putting on. Funny how these two havent said hardly a word and despit what people think they are TOGETHER!!! You wacko's need to get a life...... I SUPPORT CHRIS!!!" In LA LA Land things always get blown out of proportions, but when the facts show themselves & they don't loo pretty, well then there is no denying the problems. The two wouldn't say anything. If you had any inkling about what it takes to be in the public eye, you'd know that they have teams of people that work to make them look good & they are under strict orders to say nothing or what is told to them. In the case that they do open their mouths without this aid, they easily become targets for lawsuits from any entity (in this case the record labels). Also, many couples in abusive relationships often remain together far after the time has come & a healthy relationship is a thing of the past. Not to mention the ages of the two we are discussing, 19 & 20. I'm not sure what you equate strength with, but to each her own. Wackos ay? Since you didn't provide an ounce of argument as to why people other than yourself would be considered a wacko, I just have to laugh. All the power to you for supporting an admitted man with obvious anger issues & who beats women. IMO, I wouldn't call that strength, on the contrary, I'd call that stupidity & lack of an open-mind. That's the beauty of the USA at least, I can have my opinions & laugh at those that are ignorantly based.

lol

all the dumbass saying they know how women and their jealosy get, F.Y.I. ALL WOMEN ARNT THE SAME!!!!!!!!! just like not all guy hit their girlfriends.

madge

IF she goes back to them they both need help

Brenda

Maybe they aren't really back together, BUT their managements are telling them that they have to fit things cause they ARE LOSING MONEY! They don't care about what Chris did to Rihanna. They just want the negative publicity to go away so that they can go on tour again. If you saw the video of Chris in Miami, you never saw Rihanna out on the deck or in the water. We saw her get off of the plane BY HERSELF. We then saw Chris come off and he started to go to another car, and someone told him to go and say good bye to her. They did not appear together even walking into the Miami Airport. I think it is about damage control. Cause she looks extremely sad to me. And, if it was all good, why haven't they shown them together again? Think for yourself folks and please remember all things aren't as they appear. Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Haylxx

That is really shocking stuff, it will be disgusting if he gets off the hook with a few years in prison.He could have killed her!!Cant believe shes back with this MONSTER!

tmzreader29

Personally, I think she is being forced to go back to him so his career has half a chance. If she didn't go back to him, he stands to be the worst human on earth at this point. If she takes him back then all of you will think oh he just got mad and blew up at her, he must not be too bad after all. Give it some thought. Who runs the music industry? I am not saying it is true but I read that Vanilla Ice was hung over the edge of his balcony, higher than one would likely survive if they fell from it, until he agreed to sign a contract he didn't want to sign. But then thats just my 2 cents. Hopefully, she will come out okay.

Tara

RIHANNA, PLEASE LEAVE CHRIS ALONE. HE WILL DO IT AGAIN, I PROMKSE. THAT'S WHAT ABUSERS DO; THEY ABUSE. NEXT TIME, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO WALK AWAY. IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN DO IT FOR YOUR FANS. PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE FOREVER. HE'S A DANGEROUS SOCIOPATH. YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT. YOU CAN DO SO SO SO MUCH BETTER!!!

julie

RIHANNA IS THE VICTUM OF A BRUTAL ATTACK. LEAVE HER ALONE. IT'S CALL BATTERED WOMAN'S SYDROME. Chris beating on her has been going on for a long time. The first time is never that bad, maybe just a push or a slap and then gets progressively worse. Everyone knows someone who this has happened to. You know the ones, the woman at work who is always falling down steps or running into doors at home, never in the office. The sister who wears long sleaves to the beach for the 4th of July, the friend you don't see for weeks on end because of the bad colds she gets on a monthly bases. If not in your family or friends, just look at all the singers or celebrities.

really now

And what do all of the @$$HOLE$ that said he shouldn't be charged and he is such a ''nice'' guy have to say about Chris Brown now ? hmmmmmmmmm..................................................

Sloane

Rhianna needs a healthy dose of self-esteem because no one with self-esteem would put up with this type of abuse-male or female

OPRAH - you need to reach out to this next generation of young sisters-even if it takes a one on one with Rhianna-to get the message across that GANGSTA isn't cool and putting up with abuse from one of them is insane
being alone is better than being with an abuser or anyone who does not celebrate your life and gifts

someone needs to give Rhianna a copy of the Robert Munsch children's book THE PAPER BAG PRINCESS (google it)

the message in that book to everyone is just what Rhianna and many other women need to get!

we need to give the message to our small children so that they do not grow up to accept this kind of treatment

rockstar8372

This information is, to say the least, disheartening. This story proves that no amount of money or celebrity can change anyone's true character; especially since character is actually built upon the things we do when we think no one is watching.

If Chris Brown had this reaction simply because his girlfriend made reference to or questioned him about a three-page text message about one of his jump offs, HE needs to be bashed against the inside of a car window, punched repeatedly, bit, and choked until HE is barely conscious. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?! How the hell are you going to get angry beacuse of something you obviously got caught doing?! C'mon playa...

And if Rihanna went back to him after he did this, she needs to read an Iyanla Vanzant book while vacationing on Oprah as Dr. Phil is at her beck and call. HELLLLLLLLOOOOOO RIHANNA!!! You are a Cover Girl and he battered your face! You'd better easily, breezily, beautifully let has ass go! When you think your forgetting what he did to your face, stop right hear at TMZ and check that pic out Honey...

I find it amusing that Chris Brown actually thinks she has forgiven him. Yeah, right! Mark my words. We'll be reading about how he accidentally drowned while visiting her family in Barbados in a few months. Until then, if he's smart, he'll sleep with both eyes open.

He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law! You get an 'F' Christopher!!!!

Excuse me...

I have some CB cd's I need to juxtapose with my kitty litter!

Imani

She is stupid to take him back, did we not learn anything from Ike and Tina???? Someone need to beat him down to make him feel the pain that she felt.