Britney Spends Quality Time with Her Sun

3/9/2009 7:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a few days off until the next stop of her Resurrection of Britney tour, a bikini-clad Spears soaked her bones in the warm Miami rays on Monday.

This time none of her lady parts hung out.

The Dude

She looks ready for a game of around the world. Not talking basketball....

1993 days ago

LMAO

Anyone else find this silly "comeback" hype very, very suspicious? I don't know, it's just painfully obvious to me the whole head shaving, meltdown bull was a carefully planned and executed publicity stunt. The name of her new album, "Circus," and all the comeback hype that followed all seems carefully calculated.

1993 days ago

Nejxn

First of all, I am not a "hater". I don't "hate" Britney Spears, I just disagree with many of the choices she has made and continues to make for herself and her family. I will be the first to admit that she is doing better than she was a year or so ago - although I think it's more the result of Dad having her on a short leash than Britney actually wanting to act like a normal human being. I will also say that for a woman that has had two children, she is not fat. Maybe a little chubby, but certainly not fat. Regarding the "My p**** is hanging out" episode, it seems obvious to me it was yet another preconceived stunt by her management to create media buzz, which it has done very effectively. Her entire career, from the schoolgirl lolita first video to the videos and performances she is doing today, is designed to push the edge, and I just don't believe that this was an exception.

1993 days ago

Mimi UK

Omg!! I didn’t realise you Americans are such big haters!! no wonder you have so many stars that are Anorexic in the US. I mean really you think Britney is FAT...!!

What the hell you got so many FAT & OBESE people living in your country and yet someone in great shape, who’s has worked really hard to get back where she is and yet instead of congratulating her for coming through a very dark period in her life all you do is call her FAT...!! You won’t be happy until you bring her down again or she dies... Seriously you lot that are hating have some seriously insecurities, you’re probably illiterate trailer Park Trash anyway,,, god help your children or your sister/brother whatever you call you incest kids

Glad to see TMZ is giving some postive press!!!

1993 days ago

Laura

People criticize her looks because she is a PUBLIC FIGURE, we are NOT. If you are going to become famous for the whole world to see, subject yourself to criticism. Duh!

1993 days ago

SuziON

She looks great... I could just imagine what you people look like ugggghhh!
Nice to see you're taking time out for yourself Britney!

1993 days ago

wonder why your hatin so hard?

Exposingfraud**** is a lunatic! you need to seek mental counseling ASAP! How do you hate someone you've never met and are STUPID enough to judge? LOSER!!!

1993 days ago

wonder why your hatin so hard?

HAHA! for real i wonder how fat and disgusting the jealous people making fun of brit are? ew. i can only imagine.. i just threw up a little in my mouth.

1993 days ago

KRISHANNA

RIHANNA U R SO DAMN STUPID 4 GOING BACK OUT WITH CHRIS U GET BEAT AGAIN THAT'S YOUR FAULT

1993 days ago

cochino

Do you know what would go good with this pic?

Some KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that PR BS about having her kids around her for this???????

1992 days ago

Anita

Whatt do you old farrts care what Britney does?
She is a star, no matter how much you bitch on this site.
And she can say puzzie as much as she wants.

1992 days ago

anthonysdreamgirl**

haha, i don't think britney is one bit concerned about these whiny jealous comments, bitches! she's getting paid, has her kids, and is looking good. personally, i'm glad she's happier - unlike most of you diabolical douches. she needs some more time by herself and with her kids - and then she'll be ready to find love again. this time hopefully with someone who doesn't want to just use her for her $$. :-)

1992 days ago

Wendy

Hey BRIT!!

Congrats!! Finally everything is looking up. Knew you could do it!!

Blessings
Wendy

1992 days ago

twinky

She can find love again??? Who would want a mentally ill, uneducated, filthy mouthed whore like her. She'll go back to drugs the first chance she gets because she has no common sense, either. The only guy that will love her is the one that will love her money more. You can bet on that.

1992 days ago

twinky

Yeah, name one famous person that's been with her besides Colin Farrell (when she was young). No one with any money wants her.

1992 days ago