« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Buyers Don't Bite

on Vick's House Auction

3/10/2009 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe it was the gaudy #7 emblazoned in the downstairs carpet or a recent rerun of the horror flick "Pet Cemetery" -- but either way, the word "sold" wasn't muttered at Michael Vick's home auction today.

Launch photos
Although no dog fighting occurred on the property, only two potential purchasers showed up to Vick's 8 bedroom, 11 bath Duluth mansion -- and neither were able to put up a qualifying bid (including a $160,000 cashier's check), according to the AJC.

The house -- which is being auctioned as part of Vick's bankruptcy case -- won't sell for anything less than $3.2 million. For now.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

joey - I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!!!

I agree with deedee. First person we thought of here for the house was Octomom. We also talked about how if we could collect 8 newborns & 6 more kids, someone could help us out with everything so we wouldn't have to be responsible for our actions either.............I'm just sayin.............

2022 days ago

Sharona

10. Pitbull owners are morons anyway. Always hiding them and denying when they bite the hell out of people or even kill them. MORONS!!!!

Posted at 3:56PM on Mar 10th 2009 by nomorepitbulls

I have a pit bull, and I assure you I am no moron. What a moronic generalization on your part! I adopted Sadie three years ago from the local shelter, and she has the sweetest disposition one could wish for. She loves children and they love her. She is also a perfect fit with my male adopted Lab. Puppies are born innocent. Evil bastards like Vick torture them to the point of insanity. Grow a brain!

"Better to be silent and thought a fool, than speak out and remove all doubt."

2022 days ago

Jen

www.meetyourmeat.com

2022 days ago

Sharona

21. You people sitting here saying he should rot in hell crack me up! You're the same people that preach this animal love crap and then go home and eat a STEAK! Yes, I once was as ignorant as you but you need to learn that ALL animals should be treated the same!
www.meetyourmeat.com

Posted at 9:05PM on Mar 10th 2009 by Jen

================================================================================================

Wrong. I've been a vegetarian for 15 years. The health benefits are tremendous, I have tons of energy to work, work out, and I rarely get sick. I'm not preaching that everyone should go veg, but it sure has worked well for me.

2022 days ago

ValoHalo

#7 dawn, I'm with you on that! the SPCA could use that house for needy animals!

2022 days ago

Byron

its ridiculous that they are trying to sale Mike VIcks house, when Bernie Madoff stole 50 BILLION DOLLARS, and gets to live in his 7 MILLION DOLLAR penthouse, way to go Justice System

2022 days ago

Dogs Rule

MoneyManager, You really need to learn how to spell. LOL "tickts" The only house Vick will be living in is the "big house". Yeah we all really wish we lived in a house like his. He has lots of hmmmmm buddies in his new house. I bet you have never had a job and you buy lots of lottery "tickts" The real winners are the rescued dogs that now live better than Vick. He is a stone cold loser like you. Rot in hell Vick suck up, wannabe.

2020 days ago

Dogs Rule

BTW, Vick's house was an animal shelter. The animals were Vick and his friends. Vick is now rotting in his own little cage. Sweet!!!! He is really Da Man now. (rolling on the floor laughing my ass off) All you Vick worshipers, get a life and a job!!!

2020 days ago

Just my opinion

Love you Michael Vick........

2003 days ago

aaronincabo

oh you people. sarah palin shoots moose from helicopters, why is she not rotting in prison?
i like moose. i have a pet moose. i dread the day when i hear a helicopter hoovering over my back yard and i look up to she that unfit mother, sarah palin, taking aim on my beloved moose, gadfrey.
if Vick were a a white guy this would be a non-issue.

2003 days ago

brenda

I think the house should be destroyed just like oj's..
I fail to see why vick should be considered for a job playing ball with megabucks.

He bloodthirsty and violent.

1999 days ago