OctoMom -- We've Seen the Birth Tape!!!

3/10/2009 8:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

octomomOctoMom Nadya Suleman hedged today when Dr. Phil asked her if the videotape of the births had ever been for sale -- "not certain," she said. Well, we're here to tell you it was for sale, because we saw it ... and we were asked to make an offer.

Harvey Levin saw the tape last Thursday. It's edited, but shows the births. Nadya told Dr. Phil the person who shot it was a close friend. When you see the video, it's clear the friend was annoying the doctors and nurses by getting in the way.

The agency that was brokering the deal told TMZ it was showing the video to various media outlets and would accept bids, but the agency put a temporary hold on the deal on Friday.

Let's put it this way. We've seen enough births now to last us 'tll 2011.

len

Maggot. I like that, Octo is a Maggot. A bottom feeder. Difficult decision though : maggot, preying mantis, hhhhmmmmm: maggot, preying mantis.Hmmmm: maggot, preying mantis, Hmmmm: Maggot , maggot, Preying mantis,maggot maggot , preying mantis. Oh, she is both.!!!!!!!!

1999 days ago

gigiC

....great - you've just ruined my dinner.

1999 days ago

idaho potato

75 by Allen: If you really did hear her speak, what exactly has you so pissed off? Would you all feel better if she would have aborted seven of the babies? Would that show more compassion? The facts would calm many of you down.

Example of miss-reporting, TMZ reported she was living with her mother - not true. She hasn't lived with her mother for seven years. Also, she worked up until midway through her pregnancy. This TMZ crap just gets everyone lighting their torches and ready to kill someone. Nothing is being sold. All is OK. So, everyone, deep breath, do some yoga, and relax.

1999 days ago

len

Idahoe potato, you say: "move to the side, you are blocking my compassion".. This is a blog. it has no control over your compassion. Get off the blog if your compassion is in jeopardy. Lord knows, the blog would not want to stand in the way of your compassion,,,,,,mobile as your compassion would seem.

1999 days ago

Jesus juice

Hey #78.....orrr..the Suleman family.....Jon and Kate have 8 NOT 14 (obviously u can't do Math)...and personally, I don't care less about Jon and Kate. Does Kate go out shopping everyday for herself??? How many Nannies do they have? (I don't watch the show...so I don't have a clue) Did Jon and Kate fraudulantly misuse student loans and obtain 169,000 dollars worth of workman's comp. claiming a "bad back" but yet went in for IVF to crap out kids every year while receiving workman's comp? Oh...did Kate have a crapload of BAD plastic surgery while abusing governmental funds? Were they living off their parents, have 3 f**ed up little kids who receive disability, living off food stamps. unemployed prior to crapping out 8 more kids? Nuff said. Again, you don't get it. 1 or 2 parents with who are mentally stable and put their kids NEEDS first before themselves =WHAT normal responsible parents are suppose to do. And yes, 1 mentally unstable pathological liar with NOTHING but a "hug" to give to her kid--thinking this is all a child needs, cannot get her a** out to provide for these kids, or ACT like a mature adult IS SH*T!!! You say you've seen nothing but love demonstrated???? Yeah...me too...esp. all the videos of her going out shopping daily for herself and doing interviews, sticking the kids in daycare when the b*tch doesn't even work, and the latest video on TMZ where no one's watching the one boy and he is given a camera to run around with outside unsupervised, Gramma is somewhere down the street, and the nutcase comes home with "more packages for herself"--then tells the kid to get inside the house. Oh...let's not forget the loving household where the kids are smacking the b*tch in the face because they are upset that she crapped out 8 more siblings.....HAHAHAHA!! I'd love to be a fly on that wall when there are NO MORE Nannies or help and those kids become teenagers!!!! I'd REALLY love to "see the love" in that household then!!!! BTW idaho potato, may I interest you in buying a bridge in Brooklyn? How about some oceanfront property in Idaho???? HAHAHAHA!!

1999 days ago

Momsbank

They are ALL wrong..John & Kate and Octomom. These children should not be sideshows or money makers for the parents to live the lifestyle they are. The parents should be supporting their children not the children supporting the parents. Someone should think about ALL of these poor children. Imagine how hard it is to grow up with the whole world watching you. It already shows in John & Kate's children. There should be laws against all of this. Children should be protected by their parents not exploited. Shame on all of them!

1999 days ago

Jesus juice

OH idaho.....Nadya's mom said in the first Dr. Phil interview that she was living with Nadya, but recently had to go stay with a friend so that she could get some sleep....not that it matters what ANY of them say because they change their stories as fast as Nadya runs out the front door every day to do some more "shopping" and interviews!! Hmmm...could I interest you in a tropical beach getaway in Antartica?

1999 days ago

arden

I think this tape could only be a serious letdown, I mean it's not like they came squirting out her vagina.

1999 days ago

ParisNauseatesMe

Many won't agree with me, but I believe that selective reduction can be a great kindness when you cannot afford to raise that many children. She had no proof at that time that she did. It's a far bigger sin bringing a child into a world of poverty and neglect. And regardless of what you think, remember this: the offer from the "Angels" is time limited. Just what is she going to do after they leave, and her "friends" [whom we never see] leaves, and her parents are too old and infirm to help her.

The woman was a selfish idiot for ever doing any of all the IVF's.

As far as the publicist: we know that the first one quit due to death threats [but I'll bet there was a lot more to that story]. Nadya went around town claiming that Wes Yoder was the next publicist but he never agrees to be one. Then she got the latest publicist who quit within the week. True, his announcement of the reasons why he quit may have been unprofessional, but my gut tells me that he opted to release the info that way because he was more concerned about the welfare of the children and had by then seen the real picture. So he put his professional reputation in jeopardy. [Although admittedly I don't know what firm he worked for, other than himself. Maybe this was a buddy of Nadya's?] In any case, I'm sure there's a lot more to HIS story and every word she said today on Dr. Phil's was probably a lie.

The woman doesn't know what reality is.

Face it, she worked the system for all its worth. Bet the Angels in Waiting are already cringing.

1999 days ago

Herpes Ho Hilton

Hey IdaHO TaterNUT -- where was Suleman's compassion for her 6 existing kids she couldn't properly support, then deciding to have even ONE more child?? The OctoPig is the poster child for NARCISSISM (get your dictionary, dullard) & for WELFARE BUMS. And if YOU wanna show compassion for someone -- how about the hard working taxpayers, this leech is riding the backs of? Or those losing their homes, while she is upgrading via her ill-gotten gains.. Clearly the new house was put in daddy's name, so she wouldn't be liable to pay back or give up, any of the gov't money she has scammed over many, many years; let alone go toward that enormous public paid hospital bill.

The OctoPig is scary; people like you, with displaced & absurd thinking, are even scarier. Truly, you are an idiot

1999 days ago

puhllleeez

Long Vampira hair, gigantic lips, has a bunch of kids for publicity, mentally unstable.....

Nadya is EXACTLY like Angelina with a lot less money. And that seems to be the only difference.

1999 days ago

anonymous

She must be sick!

1998 days ago

Nanci

I'M CONVINCED....THIS CHICK FOR ONE IS MENTAL AND TWO....SHE DID THIS STUNT TO GET RICH. IF HER PRIVACY WAS SO IMPORTANT...SHE WOULDN'T BE ON EVERY TV STATION GIVING INTERVIEWS AND WHAT NOT. SHE IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

HEY PEOPLE...I'M JUST AN AVERAGE WOMAN WHO CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN EITHER....BUT I HAVE A JOB AND RESPONSIBILITIES...I CAN'T AFFORD TO DO 7 ROUNDS OF INVITRO....I JUST WISH SHE WOULD COME FORTH AND TELL ME WHO PAID FOR HER INVITRO FROM SET UP TO PREGNANCY SO THE REST OF US CAN GET IN ON THE "FREE" MEDICAL PROCEDURES!!!

OF COURSE, I WOULD BE SMART AND NOT IMPLANT ENOUGH EMBROYS TO START MY OWN BASEBALL TEAM!

1998 days ago

dadadaadadada

I am a little confused here. Why does everyone think these children should be removed? What is the abuse ? I dont think she is smart to have all these children but is she actually abusing them?CPS has to have a reason to remove them, they cant just remove them because there are too many of them.Also how many people would sell their childrens photo for a million dollars or more? Honestly hell yea you give me a million you can have a pic of my kids,my dogs or whatever as long as its not some sick freaky stuff you want a pic of.Those who say they would not are lying.I dont blame jon and kate for doing the reality show, it enables them to provide for the children and spend time with them as well.Although I think Nadya has some issues I am not sure where the abuse comes in

1998 days ago

The Dude

No, no one needs to screw thenselves up that bad watching them pull babies outta octoblob

1998 days ago