Paula Abdul -- Rush Rush ... to the Bathroom!

3/11/2009 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paula Abdul usually does a good job embarrassing herself on her own, but last night she had some help -- from a dude who told her he'd be picking up some "diarrhea medicine" for her on the way home.

Paula Abdul: Click to watch
That's what friends are for.

Frank

midgets make some nasty diahrea

2016 days ago

ME

SHE ACTED LIKE SHE WAS HIGH OR DRUNK ON AMERICAN IDOL LAST NIGHT. I CAN'T STAND TO LISTEN TO HER TALK.

2016 days ago

The Dude

uhhh...nevermind..NC

2016 days ago

happy day

I love Paula, The whole show is about entertaining, and Paula knows how to do that, Actors, and Actresses, can turn on a switch when they see that camara light go on, Way to go Paula you are the BOMB!!! Noo Please get rid of Cara, shes worse than watching paint dry,

2016 days ago

CLMWSQ

Tho' I like Paula ok she always talks like she can't open her mouth all the way or has mables in it or something. I watched her on HSN a few weeks back & if she wasn't drunk or high then she has something physically wrong w/her. The shows host was uncomfortable - you could see it & the camera basically had to stay off Paula because she was moving like a drunk does. Acting is one thing, being straight up weird is another.

2016 days ago

Tasty Stacey

yes she sure did act drunk last night! we were all laughing at her! Paula was fullllllll!

2016 days ago

Ernest

When I saw and heard her comment on one of the contestants last night, I was suspicious. The way she acted and talked inferred to me that she was drunk. A few times she stood up and enjoyed the contestants' performances.

2016 days ago

dianne

That's so Paula, straight up!

2015 days ago

dcs

you go rich!!!! you are hilar!!

2015 days ago

Meagan

I think it was great, the joke is on TMZ for believing it. I love Johnjay and Rich, the are great and they really know how to get me laughing every morning....too bad TMZ doesnt know how they are always joking around

2015 days ago

BruthaF

That IS hilar! Johnjay and Rich (KISS FM in Phoenix) were playing a joke on the paparazzi, and it worked (Lol!). The medicine thing was said to see if it would be picked up by anyone..........and it was! Go Johnjay and Rich!

2015 days ago

Andrea ini :)

ok ok...so those two guys paula was with are two friends of hers. They went out t dinner that night. those two guys have a radio show here in azrizona (thats where i live XD) its called John Jay and Rich. they are on Monday through Friday and email me if u want the number :) they are hilarious and are close friends with Paula. I heard them talking about this on the radio, so i had to look for the video :) They actually talk quite often on the radio and meet up a lot. i heard them say they wanna play another prank...so watch out paparazzi :P

2013 days ago

Zen Grouch

If this woman needs to get 'tuned up' on drugs and alcohol in order to preform on American Idol...

...well, I guess she has more self respect than I've been giving her credit for.

2012 days ago

billyjoel

that "dude" is Rich Berra from the morning radio show, Johnjay and Rich, in Tucson, AZ on KRQ 93.7 or KISS 104.7 in Phoenix, AZ. Those guys are hilarious. It is the best radio show ever!

2008 days ago