Rihanna Gets Her Groove Back

3/11/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got a shot of Rihanna, sans accused felon boyfriend Chris Brown, in West Hollywood after a night of partying until around 4:00 AM.

Rihanna: Click to watch
RiRi was in the cab of a red pickup truck pulling out of Coco de Ville. We're told she spent almost four hours inside the club, wearing sunglasses the whole time.

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

It sounds like I'm lucky I can't view the video. There is nothing I hate more than to witness the stalkerazzi in hot pursuit of a celeb for our entertainment. Ike and Tine are now in full fledge Princess Di mode. The paps will probably record the next beating.

ValleygirlBigtatts

POOR RIHANNA...ONE DAY U'LL LEARN...I'VE BEEN IN THE SAME SITUATION AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHE WILL NEED A COUPLE MORE BEATINGS FOR HER TO GET IT,,,,..SHE WILL EVENTUALLY END UP CLOSE TO DEAD OR DEAD B4 SHE GETS IT.

bohe_mia

wow she got over that quick !!!!! I THINK WE SHOULD TOO

Stupid Rihanna

Riri do yourself a favor and go back to Barbados!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel

I can't believe all these frauds on here acting as if they really ever cared about Rihanna and women's rights. I have heard so many hateful comments directed at her, its hard to believe that people had any kind of empathy or sympathy for her. Kicking someone when they're down is never the way to encourage someone to make the best or right decision. She is volunerable, she is only 21 after all and may not be thinking straight at the moment. Yet, people feel they must comment because its the topic of the day and they feel the phoney outrage is necessary.

I'm not convinced that they are in fact a couple, perhaps just trying to rebuild their relationship as friends which they were for sometime before it turned romantic and trying to get through the awkardness that they might have felt after this whole thing erupted. I'm not so quick to believe anything unless its official and so far there has been little of that. I wish TMZ could get Browns version of what happened on that night. so far, we have Rihanna's account which is full or things that make questions arise.

Hope Nickelodien does no buckle to the pressure of slacking parents who look to celebrities to teach their children right from wrong. Children are not as stupid as people think. They may like a cleb for their fashion, their music or acting etc but on th eimportant issues, its what they learn from their immediate surroundings that is always the biggest influence, and tht goes for good and bad. I doubt that if you teach you child not to smoke weed, they would rsay "but michael phelps did it so why can't I, or Jamie Lynn was pregnant at 16 so I should too. There are negative forces all around and its up to th parent to counter that, not a 19 and 21yr old singer, 24 yr old olympic swimmer, 16 yr old tv actress or 40yr old rocker who are all nominees for the Nick awards whic questionable moral and legal behaviour.

tmz_fan

The driver of that truck looked hot.

m

wow -- i'd be wearing sunglasses too if my boyfriend beat me up because i confronted him about cheating on me -- probably since the relationship began -- with an ugly old mother figure/manager. There is nothing sexy about Tina DAvis. She's the pitts.

Tina Davis is such a lowlife. She and her boy Chris are 2 nasty people. It's just no wonder Chris Brown hates women.

This 3-some really stinks to high heaven. Tacky city. Sooo tacky.

Nicelo

When is this going to END!! The Chris & Rihanna!!!!!!!!! LEAVE HER AND HIM ALONE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD!!

Pixelz

OH! GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!!
Say Ri-Ri those Glasses don't fool anyone and they don't make you invisable either...

HHKLJL

GOOD TO SEE, SHE'S DOING GOOD....I THINK IT SAD HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE CALLING HER STUPID AND OUT HER NAME BECAUSE SHE WENT BACK TO CHRIS.....THAT IS NOT WAT WE SHOULD BE DOING....WE SHOULD BE PRAYING FOR HER......STOP BASHING HER PLEASE.....JUST PRAY FOR THEM...LET HER MAKE HER MISTAKE (IF IT IS A MISTAKE) AND LEARN FROM IT...INSTEAD OF BASHING HER, PRAY FOR AND PRAY THAT SHE HAS STRENGTH, COURAGE, LOVE AND WISDOM TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT.....THE ONE ADVICE I WOULD GIVE THEM IS TO GET COUNSELING AND TIME OFF BEFORE PURSING A RELATIONSHIP AGAIN...BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY DONT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY...BUT I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK WITH EVERYTHING AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AND LOVE THEM BOTH...... AND U TMZ READERS CAN CALL ME WHAT U WANT....QUITE FRANKLY I DONT CARE

CDM

SO WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE AT RHIANNA PARTYING TIL 4 AM . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Link To support Chris and Rihanna for KCA! Pass it around and spread the word.

s

GOOD FOR HER!!!!!!!!!! SHE CAN PARTY IF SHE WANTS TO! PEOPLE ARE HATIN ON HER BAD, BUT SHE'S GROWN N CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL SHE WANTS SO IF SHE WANTS TO STAY WITH HIM THEN THAT'S HER OWN DECISION!!!

Shaniqua

Oh and another thing Chris Brown (for all who just dont get it) is not a punk...
Sure he hit her but im sure alot of you people on here, we dont know about what you do...
We only hear what we see on t.v. and we jump to conclusions and we never get to see them at home or when their not being followed, jsut being normal people but claiming their titles. CHRIS wont ruin RIHANNA's career becuase its not up to Chris how her career goes, the fight is dead and rihanna's fine so how is he GOING TO ruin her career????

Leave them be and judge yourself before you jump to judge others...
We are not one shade of perfect, were just human

Shaniqua~

Critic

Isn't she 19 years old? Isn't the legal drinking age 21? So she's out till 4 a.m. partying .... at age 19? WTF?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments