Tina Davis Denies Sex Texts with Chris Brown

3/11/2009 7:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tina Davis & Chris BrownTina Davis, the woman TMZ identified as the person who sent Chris Brown the text message that ignited the infamous fight with Rihanna, is firing back at suggestions the text was of an "intimate nature."

Davis just issued the following statement through her lawyer, Marshall B. Grossman:

"The relationship between Ms. Davis and Mr. Brown is that of manager and client. There has never been any other relationship. The rumors in circulation are false. There are no emails between Ms. Davis and Mr. Brown of the type which have been described in media reports.

If the source of the false rumors is identified, legal action will be taken. Given the nature of the legal issues affecting Mr. Brown, Ms. Davis will not be making any further statements."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

~Dru~

Ok the only problem with the statement is that it is not addressing what has been said. The statement says there were no emails between Davis and Brown, it doesn't say text messages. It's denying any emails but not text messages. That goes to show that she is trying to cover her behind.

1997 days ago

chicanita

How do they even know it was a text? Just because it shows up on your phone, doesn't mean it was a text. I think text is a generic term for ANYTHING that pops up on your phone. I've never heard of or seen a THREE PAGE text before. Most likely it was an email coming up on his blackberry or something. But with that said, she has pretty much just revealed that it was an email, by saying that in the statement. I think this is all part of Chris/Tina's plan. A coming out party of sorts. Tina is no stupid woman, and so what if it was sexual. She's smart, I'm sure she waited until he was 18 to bang him. You know the age of consent in W. Virginia is sixteen, yes he's from Virginia not West, but I'm just saying.

1997 days ago

tmzfan22

Didnt one of the police reports say the text message came from someone he had a previous sexual relationship with?? If shes only denying the message wasnt of an intimate nature is she admitting it was her that sent the text?...Therefore shes previously had a sexual relationship with him? eww thats sick.

1997 days ago

kenny

chris brown is gay! is obviusly so queer....

1997 days ago

Derrick

Tina,

This is Derrick from College Baby. I know your character and We all know the rumors aren't true. We love and support you.

1997 days ago

wtfever

she is a nasty distugustiin person who took advantage of her management position and molested him........ chris brown has problems since he was a lil kid and being involved wit a pedo i doubt it helped......... i thinkl rihanna crazy retarded azz needs 2 leave him b cuz they arent good 4 each other.........

1996 days ago

Christopher Long

If he wants every woman he sees well thats fine but i think rihanna is way finer than his manager plus doesnt get a precentage lol

1996 days ago

tiffany

if Tina did in fact they are lying she should be investigated because that is considered rape of and underage child she took at vantage of him at 16 that is against the law she I have to say to could be little of the reason y Chris is so anger he was rape and molested that is not fair to him and his mother who trusted her son in her hands.

1993 days ago

jcorey

I do not support what Chris Brown has done nor do I agree that what Rihanna has done was the smartest move especially since they both are suppose to be rodemodels to their young fans...however we should keep in mind that Chris and Rihanna both are young and still have a lot of maturing themselves. They are human which means they aren't perfect and there should always be room for forgiveness. I strongly believe that we all have done things in our past that we need forgiveness for and if God himself can forgive us why can't we do the same. Now is the time for the older generation to take the young couple under their wing and help them to become the man and woman that God has design them to be. Pray for them instead of tearing them down. We hear more then enough negative news to last us a life time...now it's time to get over it and move on.

1991 days ago

pat

I think dat wut rihanna & chris decide to do bout their relationship & anything else is only dere business people!! and I jus wish dem good luck. I love them as a couple!! things like this can happen 2 any one!! Stay representin chris muah : )

1991 days ago

mizzday

This woman is a pedophile! I am thirty-seven years old and I fail to understand how she could possibly have been attracted to Chris Brown. If she in fact had a relationship with him when he was sixteen years old, I think she should be prosecuted. Also, judging from the thickness of her mustache, she probably couldn't get a man her age, so she preyed on someone who was young and naive.

1990 days ago

VICTORIA

She did something or she wouldn't be going out of her way to say that the reports are false!!!!!! She's a nasty ass person being in her late 30's and being with a 16 year old!!!

1964 days ago

concerned

but didnt this person send him a text not an email? the statement their lawyer made was true about emails but what about texts? i dno if its my business to ask but i dno...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7