« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Joe Montana's Daughter: I'm a Hottie Too!

3/13/2009 3:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most impressive thing about Joe Montana isn't his NFL career ... it's his stellar genes.

Not to be outdone by her hunky younger brother Nate, Joe's daughter Elizabeth Montana showed off her God-given talents in Hawaii too.

The 22-year-old really is gifted.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

whocares

Her mother was a model actress, Joe a tall jock, she has good genes. She also looks thinner because her body is strecthed reaching for the disc. If she had larger boobs everyone would say she had implants... you just can't win. I would like to see what her face looks like only because I am a 49er fan and I grew up loving Joe. It appears he has a nice family, so maybe he and his wife Jennifer raised their kids well. BUT, why is TMZ all over the Montana family lately? Perhaps they are the only quasi celebrities in Hawaii the paps can find...

1988 days ago

LuvTMZ

Aww...Nate is hotter!

1988 days ago

casual observer

She's a dead ringer for her mom Jennifer.

1988 days ago

E.J.

i don't think the problem people are having is her size, it is the fact that this is considerd "hot" . it says "this 22 yr old really is gifted"? blessed with no boobs, boney legs, slim thighs and i am guessing no ass. wow what gifts ?...lol
so if she is hot , then 12 yr old boys are hot to you too? hmmmm .....she she looks like one of those "feed the children " commercial kids, just without the color. guess they are hot too?

1988 days ago

Gavin McGavin

I'd put it between her uprights.

1988 days ago

yeah....and?

#15:
First, get over yourself. Second, she is slim and I suspect she may always be, but, what right do you have to assume all the people on here complaing about her size are FAT? It sure is easy to talk samck when none of us can see YOU.
For all we know your the one pushing 300 pounds.

And lastly, men do not like a stick in the bed. Daddy always told me nothing wrong with a little fluff, its makes a fellow feel like he's been somewhere!
Besides, while these guys are walking around with these sticks for girlfriends, why are they always checkin' me out with my curves?

1988 days ago

I Smell Michael Burning in Hell - AHHHHH! AAAAAH!

THAT is what a chick should look like, except it looks like she got short-changed in the tits department.
I would love to do her while I wear my LA Rams jersey, I bet that cooter is really tight.

1988 days ago

Luvs2crochet

Are you kidding me? No curves, no boobs. Give her something to eat and FILL HERSELF OUT.

1988 days ago

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

She's hot, I'll do her. But then again, I'm Bill (the dog) who would do any thing that moves.

1988 days ago

bobbyozone

. What's hot about her??? That she is blond and skinny???--------WELL YEAH DUMBASS!!!

What are the standards for the label being a "hottie"?-------SEE ABOVE AND ADD A LEGAL I.D. THAT SAYS 18 OR OVER

She is just your average girl on the beach----- NO,, WHERE I LIVE,, IN AVERAGELAND,, THE NORM IS 2 OR 3 KIDS AND 200 POUNDS

Posted at 9:36AM on Mar 13th 2009 by neon----IS A DULLARD

1988 days ago

backoff

First of all, she goes to school in the midwest where the sun doesn't shine for 6 months out of the year. Second, if you think she's too skinny, then I bet you haven't seen your toes in years.

1988 days ago

John

GOAT HOOF!.........
Wait- thats more a CAMEL TOE!

1987 days ago

Annie

on the eve of joe montana’s last game playing the mn vikings, i partied with him, his five bodyguards and a friend of mine in downtown mpls. he ended up taking off with two prostitutes. he paid them right in front of us, and his bodyguards said he did it all the time.
btw, he did NOT play the next day. I wonder why? lol. And he looked like crap. lol

1949 days ago