Rihanna: Beating? What Beating?

3/14/2009 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There was no sign of stress from Rihanna last night, even as her lawyer was scrambling to prevent her from testifying against Chris Brown. The singer was all laughs with Brandy in NYC.

0922_media_removed_small-3
The two later met up with Jay-Z and Beyonce for dinner.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

yabadabadooo

It's not a crime to have fun, should she crawl under a rock a die???? Geeeeesh TMZ give the girl a break!!!!!!

Lissa

So, I guess you're saying because she was abused, she can never smile again???

p

1st!!!!!, she looks hott!!!!

yes I said it

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

Now what now?

Is she never allowed to have fun again? I'm glad to see her out and about without Chris. It's about time she got to celebrate her birthday properly. People need to stop coming down on her and allow her to grow from this.

julie

WHO wrote this? scrambing testifing WHO brought their child to work today?

xcalibur

FYI, 411. BRANDY SWITCHED LABELS TO JAY-Z'S OUTFIT. THAT'S WHY SHE WAS THERE.

sistawhite

I am glad that she is smiling again.

noyankhere

2. Wait, what! Jay-Z, banged Rihanna and Brandy in the past and he is damn sure banging Beyonce, I wish I was that good.

Posted at 1:41PM on Mar 14th 2009 by yes I said it

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////I
heard those rihanna rumours but BRANDY??. NOOOOOOOOO!LOL!

noyankhere

I JUST WANT THIS GIRL TO GET AWAY FROM HER ABUSER.. SHE IS GIVING ALL THE WRONG MESSAGES WITH HER GOING BACK TO HIM FOR MORE OF THE SAME..I HOPE THAT BRANDY, JAY Z AND BEYONCE CAN TALK SOME SENSE INTO THAT THICK SKULL.. LOVE DOESNT HURT.. IF HE HAS TO LAY HIS HANDS ON YOU ,THEN HE DOESNT LOVE YOU .. SELF ESTEEM IS THE PROBLEM..RIHANNA NEEDS TO HAVE THE STRENGH AND COURAGE TO WALK AWAY ITS NOT HER RESPONSIBILTY TO SORT HIS MESS OUT... SOMEBODY TELL THIS GIRL THE TRUTH...

tonetonetone

Well...good luck,....YOU STUPID B*T*H....I hope there's room next to Nicole....

Dick Gardner

What is a bunch of bull wast that she got beat up by Chris , because she kept nagging him about watchin too much "Stupid Mario Brothers" on youtube. I don't know what she is talking about.

SuzyCreamCheese

Scrambling, more like Beat her Down Brown has scrambled her brains! Or wait where there any there to start with.
Boycott CoverGirl!